You are 8x more likely to be cheated on by a woman than a man

>you are 8x more likely to be cheated on by a woman than a man
wtf? why are women so heartless?

Attached: 1648137191228.jpg (720x700, 217.78K)

ur so right op

Attached: lmao.jpg (1411x1263, 175.74K)

>believing everything on google like its some word of god
and how were these studies recorded?

where does your very true op stat come from user?

>trying to change the subject
answer my question

>cunts lie on self reported studies to feel better

Attached: king_of_laughing.jpg (680x962, 145.26K)

I feel like men cheating more than women would make more sense. Men are much more horny which would make them more likely to be tempted.

holy shit you know so little about women its hilarious

multiple social surveys and reports which you can go and research for yourself
so where does women being 8x more likely to cheat come from

Doesn't refute what I've said. Nice attempt at gaslighting, faggot. Not everyone agrees with you, and all it takes is a bit of observation as to how men think and act.

Surveys aren't a useful data set. Keep coping troon

>while married
did you even read the rest of the sentence?

>surveys and reports
so self reported bullshit? women are known to lie constantly, why trust them? if anything the statistics show that men are more honest and thus more trustworthy

ohhhh okay thanks man so if my partner and i aren't married it's not counted as cheating if they fuck someone else
nice way to dodge the question
>this super specific stat is right cause..cause.. IT JUST IS OKAY!!!
if you think women cheat more or you hate women just say that but dont go making up some bullshit statistic to prove it when you can be instantly shut down

You are aware that stat comes from marriages and not relationships in general. We have the least number of marriages ever so the data isn't useful. In general women cheat more often.

okay and where did you get that information

A better source then your self reported survey.

ok which is what

Do you're own research instead the first link on Google. Unless you wanna pay me for my research time.

lol. that's what i thought

That's crazy. Men cheat the most these days.

You're just mad because your sources are trash. The facts are there aren't any actual studies on which sex cheats more in general. Like I said the one you quoted was surveys for married people which is such a small group of the population that you saying men cheat more doesn't make sense. Keep crying. Women cheat more.

simple observation, it should be obvious as fuck that women cheat much much more than men
source?

Lol whoopsie daisies

Im a man and i have cheated on my girlfriend at least 5 times so far, and i am not going to stop. But if she cheated on me i would dump her and find a younger girl.

>simple observation, it should be obvious as fuck that women cheat much much more than men
>doesn't give source
>men cheat more
>source?

>statement
>no that's wrong
>give evidence then
>no diy!! you give evidence!
>no u!
>no u! ad infinitum
get a fucking life you tards

>source
what do you mean by source? men cheat the most these days.

so no source? got it, concession accepted

>so no source
What do you mean by source? I said a fact.

Get the fuck out of here Norman originally original of course.