25 years old

>25 years old
>Under immense social pressure to get a job and girlfriend
>Don't have a girlfriend, so don't have a job
>Just sit in my house playing video games and watching cartoons/anime
>Draw a comic-book in my freetime (which is all the time LOL)

I definitely think I've been left below by American society. I can't help but continue despite this racism I face daily from white women/men alike.

Attached: GaIlilei.jpg (812x593, 184.24K)

People refuse to talk to me because they hate me, know I can kill them if they went against me in real life, and that my race would kill them too.

This has been running since elementary school. My only friend who wasn't very smart ended-up hitting me in the back of the fist when he got older because he figured out who I am.

They do the exact same to my 101.8 IQ, 313 IQ Dad.

They're all just a bunch of violent criminal niggers. If I could off everyone on earth, I would do it without hesitation.

Same, I'm older than you though. I feel like there isn't much incentive for young men to go out and participate in the world anymore, it's simply too much work for not enough reward. It used to be that having any job meant you could live a full life but nowadays most jobs pay poverty wages, and women aren't the amazing caretakers they used to be so there's no reason to pursue them either besides sex. Playing games and browsing the internet is just way better and requires much less effort than slaving away and dealing with entitled whores.

Idk how much longer I can keep this up but I'm going to steal as much enjoyment and pleasure from this world as I can. Fuck it

Attached: 469.jpg (489x499, 26.83K)

You only replied because you read this post
You know it's reality.

Try being 25 years old with a job and no girlfriend while hiding the fact you're a virgin from your coworkers.

I've done that before at 21.
I think they subconsciously figure it out as soon as they see you and harass you about it.

It's really just assault/poison.

My friend has no job or girlfriend because he has autism. It's the kind that puts your personality on display, for all the introverts to see especially. I went back inside for the whole time, just because I'm sick of society. It's better over there. I wonder if you feel the same way. Cardio is much easier like this too.

I have medically diagnosed autism.
It's good to not have a job if you have autism.

If you can't handle unemployment with autism, you can't handle life.

Idk what you're talking about, sounds like some schizo shit. Go take your meds plz

Pretty much but 21 isn't shit. It's not super weird to be a virgin till you hit mid 20s. Most of my coworkers my age have girlfriends they moved in with, and whenever it's time for me to talk its obvious I dont have a gf because I never mention girls.

Mexicans like to do the opposite when you tell them to do something. They're not dumb people either.

Yeah. It's hazardous to your life.
I'm glad I took care of everything when I was younger or else I would be living in hell right now. I was totally silent around my co-workers when I had a job.

Yes, he also has been professionally diagnosed. My IQ is too low for me to feel empathy. I can understand what it is conceptually but oly at a very basic level. If I could feel empathy and/or understand it properly, I would feel bad for you. I can relate to you in some kind of way, since I am also a neet.

I checked out my genetics, and I have reduced oxytocin/empathy as well.

I think that's because as a sperm I ended-up killing everyone else because I wasn't able to connect to them, so all that left me with was the pure evil that is gravity.

>>Don't have a girlfriend, so don't have a job
are you saying that you have no job because you have no girlfriend?

Yes.
Everyone outside is just a rapist of women if they don't have a sibling. Most men get high off of sex with women and use that high to keep working.

Or they are very lazy and depend on alcohol.

27% of men under 30 are virgins
male unemployment rate by age range:
11.2% (16-19)
3.3% (20-24)
3.5% (25-54)

That's a fake statistic.
I met a 19 year old raping his wife daily.

It's more like 27% haven't had sex since turning 18.

Before, it was only more like 8%. If you pry on the men not having sex and having a job, you will find they have a brother/sister they talk to instead.

> comic book
Weird question, but how did you start being creative? I think that's one aspect of life that would make me happier. Do you just force yourself to make art?

it's a self-reported number and honestly idk what the fuck you're talking about with the rapist
even if it were "since turning 18," wouldn't it still disprove your original point that men depend on getting high from sex to do work? since 27% of men are not getting laid with any regularity but a much smaller amount are jobless

I do things like play Blood Trail or listen to music so I get high beforehand, and then I start drawing. I freestyle everything. Sometimes I listen to music while I draw to stay high.

I only do it 1 hour a day or as much as I can tolerate.

They have full-blood siblings they are getting high off of even if that number is reality. 65% of the people in America have a real sibling, and this makes them more likely to be adult virgins as well as there is less depression.