/r9gay/ - #1807

Time to nuke Ohio edition:

>Previously on:

Attached: Time to nuke ohio.png (759x720, 706.48K)

why does heathcliff hate ohio?

I tried to have sex with a guy once and I couldn't get hard.

Attached: 1654646556005.jpg (449x642, 49.58K)

mornmans and amnishs...

Attached: l0vh6tuzay891.jpg (720x960, 59.76K)

Use your hole, silly

who deleted my (You)s while i wasnt looking

must have been oh*o

Dagnabbit those Ohioans are at it again!

Attached: Woody panic.jpg (1024x576, 218.41K)

your second (You) sir..

this is your third (You) sir

here is your fourth (You)

I wanna share my gay story, so here goes.
Today I'm 22 and very manly, 6'5", but half the time I take a shit my ass bleeds and will never heal back.

Since age 13, I got fucked in the butt by countless guys at a few "parties" in my small redneck town. My first "girlfriend" was a freaky tumblr-browser who loved fucking with my asshole. By 14 I was a huge faggot and I was a late bloomer so I was hairless and 90lbs at 5'9".
>age 14, i'm horny for cock so badly so i offer my friends at a LAN party to take my butt with their cocks, i brought the lube, they were hesitant but the horniest fat friend got hard as fuck and i sucked him off while the others were in the room, i was so fucking nervous and shaking, then they all took turns fucking my ass all. night. long. i took 23 loads in the ass that night, ass was so sore for weeks after that, friends no longer respect me that much after this so we kinda stop being friends
>age 15, hang out with the horny fat friend again, he only wants to fuck my ass so he fucks me silly four times in a row while his parents are home at 4pm after school, we hang out with his mexican friend at the other house while my fat friend's hot cum is leaking out of my ass, mexican has no idea
>age 15, became friends with rednecks, the nerds told them about how much of a slut i am so at 10pm at a camping party one of them who told me i look like a cute girl begged me to suck him off, i did and then he fucked my ass in the tent and came in 30 seconds
>went to another camping trip with the boys, there's 12 of them of all different ages, this escalates to all of them finding out about my boysluttery, arguing about this being gay, then ultimately getting me out by the campfire and taking turns on my ass, i have no idea who was fucking my ass since they covered my upper body with a tarp so it's not gay, countless times my ass was pounded, maybe 50 times that night
After that not much gay stuff. I have a wife now. No STDs. I still cum to these memories.

yeah thats enough of that

(You)r 5th (You)

Attached: unnamed-1.gif (500x374, 614.07K)

these replies are demonstrating an uncommon level of loyalty and dedication...

thanks user. i was only missing two (You)s so that very generous

whats up with ohio? i thought indiana was supposed to be the sinister state

I will keep giving them as much as I can if that is oky. So when you look up at your post it will be a myriad just for (You).
>I was the deleter

tell me one good thing about ohio

>23 loads in one night
>At 14
It's like you're not even trying to make it believable. You've sinned by excess, user. Remember, when making stories up, sometimes less is more.

its okay user youve done more than enough for me

Your 6th (You)

Attached: Cat bread.jpg (1900x1900, 336.01K)

ive never been to ohio, but their national bird is the cardinal

Ok user, I apologize for my deletions. Goodnight and nice quad-quads

cedar point roller coasters

Good afternoon despite it being nighttime

What in the fanfiction....

you see! those damned annoying little cardinal birds always sounding like car alarms

its okay goodnight user. i should kiss your big generous heart

All of this sounds like incel talk to me....

Oh my user... You are making me blush let me please give the last reply to (You).

Attached: shy guy.jpg (600x806, 41.91K)

I need a big uncircumcised penis attached to a loving man to suck.