Wtf happened to reiko?

It's been a few years, no one mentions him anymore. He's disappeared from r9k as far as I know, but his discord account still exists, it's not active though.
If anyone haves any info about reiko, his past activity, possible new aliases, etc. please share.

Attached: reiko.jpg (1280x720, 103.91K)

has*
fuck I'm retarded

was in his server like last month lmao, cant find it now tho. i think deleted or nuked

People come and go. Like sniff user. Or the mahjongers

Attached: 1606001937537.jpg (904x900, 389.27K)

>sniff user
who?

Attached: 1509141220834.png (645x773, 23.91K)

an annoying tard) don't worry about it
i do miss mahjong user though

Apart from a very small handful of anons who have been here for many years.

He plays Minecraft on CivMC

mahjonganon might still post in the Rei running late for school threads

Attached: 1619842322497.png (640x816, 465.56K)

he sold his username off a long long time ago, i forgot who has it now but they larp as him. i wonder how much money he sold it for. either way the "inactive" one you saw is just a fake, there's a ton of reikos out there, i wonder where the real one is

Sniff user was a simple spirit who only wanted to share his quest for vaginal scent with a funny cat picture

Attached: IMAGINE.jpg (830x779, 324.3K)

The ones I recognize are ceb/the tomoko thread spammer, and the small town probation spammer.

There might be more but those are the obvious ones off the top of my head, that have been here for like 6+ years. Tomoko spammer may be approaching a decade before long.

raid servers come and go, now is Rugga's BBC spamming server

>It's been a few years, no one mentions him anymore. He's disappeared from r9k as far as I know, but his discord account still exists, it's not active though.
>If anyone haves any info about reiko, his past activity, possible new aliases, etc. please share.
Go the fuck back to your faggy tiktok/youtube community where you came from, zoomie. We've been over this discussion for nearly half a decade. Lurk moar.

>Go back to your community
>Lurk moar
You retarded faggot I've been here for a year, and i'm not one of the fags looking for content out of reiko. I was looking to get into one of reiko's servers

there isn't one,
see

>I've been here for a year
That's the problem.
Lurk moar newfag, before shitting up our board with your godawful threads.

Reiko killed himself, don't you remember? He made a thread about how he was going to live stream his death, so he took like 200 sleeping pills or something and then he was trying to figure out how to set up the stream, but the pills must have started to kick in I guess because he seemed to be having a lot of trouble with it and his posts weren't making any sense. Then the thread just died and most of us assumed he did too. So sad, many such cases, etc., but hey there's plenty of other fags and trannies on discord you can keep up with. Better luck next time, finding an Any Forums e-celeb or whatever.

>shitting up our board with your godawful threads.
Most the threads consists of suicidal neets and retards. and hey, I thought old retards on r9k loved throw backs

>a year
Fuck off newfag

Sad how someone as great as him died so soon

I'll come back in 10 years when I'm jobless, and I look like the onions wojak

oh I see. I've been a sniffer for a while too

Attached: d7c.jpg (645x773, 30.49K)