>doesn't take photography classes
>doesn't go to fighting game tournaments
>doesn't go to sportsball games
>doesn't go to biking clubs
>doesn't go to events
>doesn't go to concerts of his favorite bands
>doesn't go to volunteer

>"B-but it's IMPOSSIBURU to meet people as an adult"

Everything I listed is robot-friendly and does not require you to have friends with you. Meeting people as an adult simply means you have to go out into your city and do shit that it's offering, rather than you being surrounded by people in class. What kind of a fucking loser needs school to make friends? Yikes. Maybe for getting a gf your autism will give you an excuse, but not for anything else. I reveal my powerlevel all the time and it just makes me more interesting

Attached: file.png (1920x937, 193.32K)

Fuck you, how about I make everyone in my city come to my house?

Why the fuck would I learn Python when I already know C++?

i'm going to play edh later today personally, lot of hard-to-tolerate spergs in this hobby but it's still a lot of fun if you get a bit lucky

>has money and his own place

That's where you're wrong, bucko.

im bouncing ideas around. what i said is just a drop in the lake of what you can do in any major/semi-major city

comic-con is literally three months away, there are anime conventions, there are meditation meetups

all sorts of shit for you to do. i even saw a Meetups group for helping people keep eye contact via excercises in the park

none of you have an excuse if you dont live in the middle of nowhere

You're describing a whole lot of shit that either is boring or is a sausagefest or, in most cases, both.

Yeah well.
I have to work today anyway.

Attached: 1638588908636.jpg (540x564, 65.3K)

literally half of what i mentioned typically has a lot of women in it

if you think everything is boring then i dont know what to tell you. what do you find 'fun'?

what about your off days? things are happening daily

>leftists destroy society then tell people to "go out"

>robot friendly
>go socialize and mingle with strangers
lol.

with that out of the way, i do agree with your general idea. doing this stuff and powering through having to deal with normalfags is worth it. you foster skills, find hobbies you didn't realize you had, and set yourself a foundation on which you can open doors with. in addition, a sense of fulfillment comes with forcing yourself to go outside of your comfort zone and succeeding. i would have never realized i enjoyed orienteering as much as i do, had i not done something similar to what OP is suggesting.

most of what I listed has nothing to do with leftists bro

I'm not paying 60 dollars to help save some unfortunate gaylord.

>literally half of what i mentioned typically has a lot of women in it
Which of them?

None of what i mentioned requires you to socialize, rather it puts you around people and will prompt you to want to socialize incidentally. if you hate everyone around you then this is another matter entirely

>"no one who ever had a heart attack hated faggots and agreed with my viewpoints "

I'm leaving the house to go to work does that count

> t just makes me more interesting
but you aren't really interesting. you're a normalfag. and like all the other normalfags who come here to shill their advice, you will be forgotten and replaced by some other normalfag. nobody will even look for this thread in an archive because it's boring and has been done to death a hundred times before.

I don't want to do any of that nor do I care about meeting people
would you fuck off?

Attached: giphy (1).gif (436x480, 342.96K)

>bike club
>fighting game tournaments
>photography classes
>first aid classes
>sportsball
>volunteering
>concerts
>events
>swimming
>comic-con
>anime con

Actually most of what i listed has women in it to varying degrees

really? most of those things sound like things only faggots would attend

im not a normalfag. im 28 and have never had sex or a gf

Im saying the very least we can do is fucking go outside, and this is what people mean when they say that

you need money to do what i listed of course, but that is the case for most things in our society. evenif you wanna go to the club as a normalfag or skydiving with stacey you pay money in most cases

best of luck to you then bro

Why should I care if some rando's heart explodes in the middle of the street? Not my problem. I owe them nothing.

>None of what i mentioned requires you to socialize,
you're being purposefully obtuse or you lack life experience. have you ever actually been to a club or class before? do you think you can just sit in the back and never say anything to anyone? come on. every single thing that requires you to regularly attend an event with a certain group of people is going to involve some level of socializing.

additionally, you made this whole thread under the guise of robots doing this for the sake of meeting others, not building hobbies or themselves. can you just not take any criticism or something? you're clearly not a robot.

>do you think you can just sit in the back and never say anything to anyone

why would you be in the class if you are not there to learn? why would you pay money to sit in the back huddled in the corner? The point is to expose yourself to others and speak when spoken to. then, maybe, you will grow the balls to approach people yourself when you realize people dont hate you

you cana be in class and learn without having to socialize. I spent 10 in the back of the classromm without never even talking to some of my classmates.