What does getting your balls sucked feel like?

What does getting your balls sucked feel like?

Attached: kek.jpg (1238x645, 102.37K)

pretty good, it tickles a bit. it kind of feels like when your leg falls asleep, but instead of the static feeling being needly, it feels like a static-y version of mini cumshots.

feels like you have someone's mouth on your balls. not particularly special in a sensory way but i like the emotional aspect of degrading a woman into loving such a dirty part of my body.

that's someone's daughter

it feels amazing, tickling and very intimate you feel like you own your girl especially when you go eyes to eyes with her. fuck I miss my ex!

Attached: 1657178416872.jpg (830x1094, 84.44K)

It's weird how men can't enjoy receiving sexual pleasure without making it a power thing. When I am being eaten out all I am thinking about is my orgasm no weird dominance games

>tfw the ultimate feel of two girls tonguing each ball while the other sucks your dick

FISH SPEAKA

oh god that's so hot. why does that make me so wet omgggg

It hurts me :(
Like I am getting mini kicks in the balls, idk my balls are sensitive. Licking feels nice tho

I dont know but sucking balls was hot as fuck
i kept sucking his balls for half an hour straight
it got kinda addicting

Attached: 1654090362843.gif (480x270, 781.26K)

I don't know because I'm not black.

don't know, don't want to know

im part black and i dont know

are you from the USA? it's because our brains have been rewired due to circumcision, just go for foreign guys desu it's over for us

Wet and warm, pretty boring honestly

Who's the bitch? I'm kinda into the alien thing

You are asking the wrong place bud.
Just so you know, I have no clue.

Kek she looks funny :P

I hated it. Most uncomfortable feeling ever. She was really sucking on them though, felt like she was gonna suck them little bastards right out

Having varicocele, painful as hell

>When I am being eaten out all I am thinking about is my orgasm no weird dominance games
Fucking thank you. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that. Don't know about the men only thing though. Women seem to do the same shit. Don't know why sex has to be viewed through such a weird lens like that