Lost Causes #10

Thread for those that have lost all hope in having a normal life one day. By normal life I mean having a job, friends, sex/girlfriend, etc. Let's use this thread to talk about how we are feeling and also to help each other with advice from people that really know how we feel.

Previous thread: THREAD INITIAL SUBJECT: let's talk about how we distract ourselves with hobbies, interests, etc., so other neets can learn about ways to be distracted and be less time thinking about bad things.

Attached: 7.gif (250x190, 353.53K)

Post rel. I gave it my best go and as far as copes/distractions, I have none anymore. They're all meaningless. I can hardly fucking eat bros... I don't feel anything anymore. Just pain, despair, rage.

I eat poop

My mind constantly functions in modes of "2's", by this I mean that much of my habits are restricted to the number 2. Every two hours I change my socks (as it must be at an even time). I dedicate my time to studying a particular thing for over 2 hours, and the whole sock changing routine is in place to serve as an "energizer". Without it, i'm lethargic 99% of the day. Except recently i've been struggling with insomnia which has been exacerbated by it; I am constantly focused on the time, and my struggle to get to sleep is often postponed by 2 (even 4) hours because of my sock changing habits. Furthermore, I am unable to be around my family or children for too long because of intrusive thoughts involving me raping/molesting them. For the past 5 years my life has been a tiresome due to the burden of very specific routines I have established for myself, that and the persistent paranoia that periodically apprehends me

Attached: marc.jpg (572x650, 43.23K)

I am silently observing my own life from the point of view of a being 3 feet above me.

Attached: 1657135523437.gif (500x283, 495.03K)

>lost causes
i would make love with my dad if only he felt the same way

Attached: 1606282507391.png (451x450, 361.06K)

Yeah, nothing in life makes any sense if you are alone with no friends to have fun. Having a girlfriend is a need too but I could survive having just friends to make plans and have fun.

So you bought land and started farming?, to live from the food you plant or what was your objective? I'm interested in that because it's something that I have also thought about.

It sounds like OCD. I have similar things like the intrusive thoughts, can't stop thinking about something all the time, I'm with people and I start thinking about something and I just can't stop it, etc. I also can't sleep most of the time. But about sleeping I have stopped caring and now I sleep when I'm tired and that's all, I don't care if I don't sleep during the night. And doing exercise is the best way to tire your body and be able to sleep.

Yeah well my only friend moved to Europe to live with his gf. That would've kept me going no doubt... And yeah primarily to subsist. Had sheep, goats, hogs, and laying hens. Small garden but it got scorched. Sold eggs at local markets just to try but yeah it all became old very quick being alone

>I mean having a job
Overcame years of PTSD, chronic anxiety, OCD invasive thoughts, auditory hallucinations, and extreme paranoia to finally "get a job" and be a "useful independent person making it on his own."

I have NEVER been so miserable. The shit that caused me PTSD is NOTHING compared to dragging my ass over to a place I don't want to be, doing shit I don't want to do for 8-9 hours at a time and then coming RIGHT BACK AND DOING IT AGAIN TOMORROW.

Now I find myself longing for the days when I was considered too unstable to function. I may have been nuts, but I wasn't aching and miserable at the end of every day. I had time to think (crazy thoughts) time to relax, time for whatever. Now I have 3 hours to myself where I'm not working, at lunch, sleeping, or getting ready to go back to work and I usually spend them face down not moving a muscle pretending I don't have to march back to my workplace bright and early tomorrow. Fuck work. I wish I was still crazy.

Posts like this incentivize me to continue living like this, especially since I was too in your position at some point. I maintained a job for over 3 months (miracle) and consistently persisted with social interaction, except NOTHING got better and my condition objectively deteriorated

Attached: a412.png (494x395, 533.87K)

All I do is literally play video games, use Any Forums, and watch YouTube or any series/movie that is cool. I'm currently watching severance.

how long have you been neet? for me it's been 9 years.

ive lost all hope. being a 30+ khhv is the worst experience as it sucks any enjoyment out of everything. cant even enjoy vidya anymore

Could you survive generating your own food through farming and breeding animals?

Working is pure shit, I mean having a stupid and repetitive job where you are exploited like a slave by the rich because many times they don't want to hire more people and divide the work. I know this is how life works and it has always been like that but for me is disgusting having just 1 life and having to waste it being every fucking day doing some repetitive and stupid job so they give you some coins to be able to by food and buy some stupid things.

What are some YouTube channels that you like/recommend?

It's been 3 years since I started this lifestyle, and it's about to turn into 4.

Really hoping getting a doll does it, bros.
If the feelings persist after that, not sure what I'm gonna do.

Attached: 1370677593255.png (638x547, 20.02K)

I mostly watch youtubers that are part of the "manosphere" and I despise that term, anyways, I've been watching reformed stoic, thinking-ape and grotesque subhuman.

>i would make love with my dad if only he felt the same way
woman moment

This but mom

ill be honest and likely rope before the year is over. how do people do this shit for 80 years

Attached: roped.gif (473x498, 1.61M)

They just don't "overthink it bro".

I have a job and a girlfriend but I can't make friends. I find normies boring as fuck and it's more rewarding spending time with my girlfriend. But I do wish I had a group of "tha boys" to hang out with. Unfortunately where I live, they're all mentally ill liberal pussies, bisexuals, troons, or prostitute-fucking, stripclub going creeps.

>job
>gf
get the fuck OUT

They do it because they are naturally inclined to make friends, have gfs and have a meaningful life as a result

Work as we know it has only been how it is since the industrial revolution, and was by extension cause by the invention of the accurate clock. Read the Tyranny of the Clock by George Woodcock if you want to learn more about it