How the fuck are you supposed to survive in this shit country if you don't have any family and aren't already rich?

How the fuck are you supposed to survive in this shit country if you don't have any family and aren't already rich?

Attached: 16560054014732.png (1000x494, 807.73K)

>you don't have any family and aren't already rich?

Attached: 32zrjd.png (720x919, 545.95K)

become rich and get a family

by becoming an indentured servant to the plutocracy you silly billy! you arent a human being with inalienable rights, youre a disposable serialized laborer! now get out there and kill your mind body and soul for your new God!

If I join an army, it won't be America's.

Done with that.

I joined the navy in 2017. Today, I am E-6 making 80k/yr, am 40 credit hours away from finishing a bachelors, own my own home and have 3 kids.

Honestly, fuck retards online for actually ruining lives by spreading any military memes. I can't think of any faster way to propel yourself from 0 to middle class.

Attached: 1655838821685.jpg (2996x1663, 1.82M)

spreading anti* military memes.

My advice for anyone that has nothing left to lose, go to a navy recruiter and volunteer for submarine service. I've said it many times here, you can look on archives.

I'm a 5'6 asperger. Won't take the vax anyway

Same but Air Force. You also get the CCAF, AFCOOL, and other Air Force specific programs. It has the highest quality of life and more work translates to the outside. Or even if it doesn't, just do school, then get out and finish school if you haven't already, use your veteran benefits like better loans and such to refinance everything and get yourself a house if you didn't already have one that the military was paying for. They literally pay for your meals, your groceries, your housing, your bills. It sucks being their bitch for 4 years, but it's not like the movies, you're not seeing combat. In the chair force, most work is sending emails and doing maintenance, then going for pizza and drinks on the weekend. It's an easy way to stop living paycheck to paycheck and instantly become middle class and better off than most of the field.

I wouldn't pass MEPS on account of my body.

What is with this non-stop daily barrage of pro-military shit? You really think a guy who can't look a girl in the eye is going to shoot someone? Get real. This might be the gayest psyop of all time, we're not dying in Jewish wars.

Kek you're not shooting anybody, retard. The first and last time I ever touched a gun was at basic training.

>You really think a guy who can't look a girl in the eye is going to shoot someone?

Not pro military, but unironically yes... They're called mass shooters

Well its your choice.
Just know that the people telling you not to join for a ton of conspiracy or anti-american reasons, will never make a single effort to ease your suffering in life. They will never give you a chance, they will leave you and make excuses as to why you're a failure. The military will show you that you are NOT a failure, but that no one else even gave you a fucking chance to prove yourself.

Thanks for the additional info. I don't want to see dudes that I shitpost here and think of as friends suffer. People always write off the military without actually thinking it through. Not every job is infantry. If you're a decently smart guy, you will get a quality MOS/RATE. If you are dumb as rocks, the military will also take care of you and find some way for you to contribute and have a sense of pride and dignity.

If you are considering it, just ask a recruiter. Apparently they're dropping HS diploma requirements now. Before 9/11 there were also guys getting waivers for bolts in their legs and all kinds of bullshit because numbers were so bad. Low numbers also means less competition for advancement.

Tell your recruiter you don't want a combat job, which are the minority of jobs anyways, and are hard to qualify for. You can be an LS in the navy and just manage repair parts and supply all day. Or a yeoman and be an actual pencil pusher secretary.

Ask the European immigrants who moved there especially slavs.

Jew slave and paper bitch
Touche
Nah, not even participating in Jewish wars of supremacy

Is there any possibility I can join without taking the clot shot? Not patriotic and not a conspiracy nut, just at the end of my ropes. Bought a revolver today and working up to putting one in my mouth...

>recruiters absolutely desperate as all hell
>confirmed botting and shilling for years all over the site
You do the math user. If you think recruiters will not look here then none of you have ever had to deal with them.
t. navyfag

Do you want me to kill military officers? If I ever join an American military, I'm killing your kind, not sandniggers.

I'm more than willing to shoot the fuck out of a superior officer.

You can stop trying to steal life now, you retarded bitch. You're barking up the total opposite of the correct tree. I'm not sure it's possible for me to hate America more than I already do, but damn it you're trying.

Attached: zg69mpypehp41.jpg (1080x1000, 139.49K)

I detest their lies and I know that. I just hate them in general and seek to remind them of what they are.

Based. A country without dignity or honor in its' people is a lunatic asylum.

>Is there any possibility I can join without taking the clot shot?
You are retarded. Check out actual research on the vax. Billions of people took multiple shots and thousands died. Even aspirin has worse stats.

Dude my mother is a massage therapist and has hundreds of clients. At least a dozen stories of people getting fucked from it. This girl that lives a few houses down who I went to school with has been on a feeding tube since Pfizer. It destroyed the nerves in her gut and she can't eat without vomiting now.

It affects everyone differently but Im not risking that shit to be a pawn for this clown country. Btw you could've just answered my question

Is it true that the US military kills innocent Muslims, or do they only kill extremist fighters?