Have pictures of myself on tinder with crocheted animal crossing plushes I made with my hands and lego stuff I built

>have pictures of myself on tinder with crocheted animal crossing plushes I made with my hands and lego stuff I built
>get matched with a guy
>say hi to him, but he just mocks me for being an overgrown child and unmatches me after

Normie men fucking suck

Attached: 9F914906-117D-4875-BEC0-D63322F5D732.jpg (400x400, 29.87K)

He sensed the iphone-poster bpd "fembot"

ok,
I am replying to this post because it was allegedly written by a female.
I am a big simp, that can't help but coddle the poor femanon crying at my doorstep.

No offense femanon, but you should do something better like electronics or programming or something.
I mean what can you do with a lego model? Just put it down somewhere and look at it. Make something more functional for christ's sake.

You're literally asking a woman to be like a man.

why the fuck should I give up what I enjoy just to please you?

Pls be in Bergen

I moved from Texas to Canada last month I wont specify where.

what's wrong with that?
OH, well I'M SORRY. I didn't REALISE that I'M the guy you MATCHD with on GRINDR.
AND that your poor little femanon self must PLEASE me.

Your a lunatic. Go back, you cc redditor. I was just sharing my OPINION. I NEVER SAID anything about having to do what i say, you victimizing "FEMALE."

Now there is NO sympathy from ME.
>saged
Captcha: KY220 (KYS)

I came from tumblr, not reddit. And go away.

I will not, you biiiiiiitch.
also, I will continue to
>sage
your thread, NIGGER.

>what's wrong with that?
kek. so glad we have a trans positive community here.

Most people are on tinder with the expectation that it's just going to be casual sex. They don't want to deal with your autism no more than women want to deal with mine.

>Go on Tinder find some bats bitch
>We like the band wingnut dishwashers Union
>She treats it like pof instead
>Leave

Overgrown kid with electra complex like all femoids

in that case.. should I replace the picture of me visiting the pyramids in Egypt while holding some yugioh cards with something more, well, normal?

be my discord gf i can fly out to fuck you in front of all your crocheted plushes

But I'm from Texas, how could you leave me here

>be me
>get first match in years
>she talks about her crochet blanket
>her dogs
>her mental illness
>I say I knitted a scarf, can crochet and sew
>they just type "lol" and unmatch
She was an animal crossing girl as well.

>>have pictures of myself on tinder with crocheted animal crossing plushes I made with my hands and lego stuff I built
Oh, I can't wait to fall in love with a woman who acts like a child! I'm sure there won't be retarded temper-tantrums, drama and meltdowns. I'm sure it's not a red-flag she's looking for her forever-love on a casual sex dating site.
Aieshiteru, OP!

Why do women attach themselves to childish bullshit and treat them like actual interests? This hello kitty shit started it and now adult women have been watching barbie, kek.

>not being daddy [neurotypical who exchanges sex for essentially propping up support for her lifestyle]
>instead, having common interests
NGMI

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER GO BACK TO TUMBLR NIGGER NIGGER KIKE TRANNY

I want to live in a first world country. I didnt need roe since I never got laid but maybe I will need it eventually when I find a guy, but it is clear that there are men in power who want to control my life for their bogus beliefs and tell everyone with a straight face we are in the most free and advanced country in the globe.
If you said it to relate with her, I would think she was rude.
If you said it out of the natural male desire to compete over petty things, I would understand why she unmatched.

men do it all the fucking time with pc rigs and mancaves full of anime figurines, why is it a red flag if women do it?

seriously be my egf and i'll move you to a civilized state that isn't Texas

True, ty for your input.
I wanted to see what else she made and thought she might want to see what I had made and I could keep the conversation going...
>compete over petty things
I want a partner, not a rival

Normalfag man suck in general.

it's a red flag because you are a dumb NIGGER.
GO BACK.
Leave r9k.

you will NOT get SYMPATHY from us you wolf in sheeps clothing.

>saged

>>i didnt need roe
>thinks badly about the overturn
and the red flags keep popping up.