How does this autistic fuck get to pipe so many hot women? is money really the answer...

how does this autistic fuck get to pipe so many hot women? is money really the answer? have a big wallet and get any pussy you want?

Attached: 1644385295172.jpg (1242x1469, 846.71K)

>hot women
Anyway user lol yes it's his money. He's one of the richest people on earth, he can have just about any woman he wants. Only someone like Oprah would turn him down.

Billionaires literally live by a different set of rules.
They're like the main character in open world games where the rest of us are NPCs.

What a fuckwit.

how do we become end game bosses of billionaires?

Women don't mind being shared among a harem. All those lies about monogamy need to be erased.

And billionaire men do live differently than us. The rest of us are of the lower class and gatekept. We were told to be monogamous because it kept lower class men under control.

If billionaires kept getting all the harems of women, lower class men will just revolt.

Well if I had never seen what Elon Musk looked like, I'd totally believe he was from Africa, lmao. I get that he has a ton of money and can afford to shit kids out, but where is this dude gonna draw the line?

It's not just money. He's arguably the most famous person in the world and his known for his shitball crazy business ventures. Despite his weird behavior during interviews, the way he does business exudes extremely alpha energy. It's almost impossible to succeed in entrepreneurship without being an extroverted chad which is why women love these guys so much. Also what said

Endgame bosses are not humans, they are institutions and economic crises

you have ex NFL broke nogs and D tier rappers with broods of 30 illegitimate kids, Musk can actually afford it at least

He's a secret eugenicist, right? He knows he has good genes: high IQ, personality traits conducive to high achievement, attractive, environmentally conscious (which is also heritable), etc. The greatest contribution a person like this can make is to bring as many children into the world as possible to create more people like themselves. The last thing this world needs is 80 IQ Indians and Africans who live in squalor and discard their trash freely on the side of the street out-reproducing everyone else.

Attached: 1490832162017.gif (684x784, 611.64K)

>6'1 and stinking rich
Gee, i wonder how he keeps getting girls

sir we're a dominant force in silicon valley, i must ask you to retract that statement about our intelligence...

billionaires never make it to the actual endgame bosses, they fight the rothschild institutions for a bit or go full retiree. same for politicians.

status/wealth. both of them play into making him attractive. he's also 6'1 but i would argue the status/wealth are more important in this case

ElonChad

>good genes
his oldest is a tranny lmao genes dont matter fo shit when you forsake your children to nannies and are absent in their lives. that's how you ended up posting here too

> He knows he has good genes:
Didn't he have hair plugs?

Its the autism

Autistics have the most sex

Be more autistic
Everyone can

Love your love
Be your love

Attached: B7F5B9F3-F88B-4D03-B990-5929FAF0ECB8.jpg (1805x2160, 427.85K)

I hope this is true. I hate whitoids and this world

that's one fuck-up
most japs barely know their fathers since they're too busy slaving away for their companies yet still end up relatively fine

There isn't anything wrong with being trans. It's actually not surprising that he would produce a trans child because he is high in trait openness.