So yeah.. this pretty much fucked my whole life up

So yeah.. this pretty much fucked my whole life up

Attached: 9E919346-AFD5-4BA6-A7E8-47173F663D20.jpg (385x206, 10.54K)

It's making my life better. I just work hard.

Weed is my cocaine, heroin, meth

Be thankful booze isn't your DOC...

Attached: until death do us apart.jpg (1589x1398, 365.25K)

I get high before going to the gym
stop blaming your laziness on a plant thats main effect is simply to make things seem more significant.

A tampon?

>WUU WO WUYU WUHOU

Attached: B6D69FB1-2F4E-4AB6-8278-32811500A413.jpg (220x209, 14.83K)

Concession taken.

nigga its just a plant

So is datura
Also weed effects everyone differently

I use to love smoking weed, now i cant cause weed is too potent and i stay high to long, along with never having time for myself. why did it ruin your life user

this, weed is what you make of it. Smoke outdoors, before/after exercising, or at the start of a creative process and it's awesome. If you just smoke 24/7 and lay in bed eating junk food, of course it sucks. You become content in your mediocrity.
Also don't get *too* high on pot, it's better in moderation. Pot has become very high in thc% so be mindful. Instead if you're craving getting fucked up, take psychedelics once every month or two. It's a cleaner high and better for introspection.

Weed just made my mental health issues worse (anxiety). SSRI's have helped a lot and I have it under control now. Will probably be on it for life though.

You said
'of course it sucks. you become content'
do you not realize being content means it doesn't suck?
I got something you can suck on to make yourself content though, since you are stupid enough to believe the 2 go together like that
Post your ass in a thong, bitch boy
Ima keep smoking zaza and hitting burger king licks while stroking this dick thinking about dumbass twinks like you submitting to suck me dry for contentment

Attached: v2gr16d40x991.jpg (1170x1551, 163.06K)

This post glows so fucking bright I have gone blind

you know, george washington never asked for permission from the crown of england to kill the government officials
why should we behave any differently?

Attached: 3i2yzq8g4w991.jpg (1170x1674, 169.51K)

>he let the reefer madness get to him
seriously though if weed fucked up your life you were ngmi

Attached: 1304459692304.jpg (296x442, 22.48K)

nah you don't get it. You become content in your mediocrity for so long, and then you wake up from the haze one day and reality sets in. You realize what filth you're living in, how far your life has fallen, how isolated you are, and how little progress you've made in anything. And then you pick up your bong and smoke the worries away. Just don't think about it, goy ;)

who's to say life can fall anywhere?
sounds like you're brainwashed by society into believing you have to be a good worker bee to serve the colony
funny how you call anyone else a goy
there's nothing wrong with staying blazed, eating junk food, and doing nothing with your life
collectively, you aren't doing shit with your life, even when you think you are!
i've probably got more real world experience than you, which is why you have the mentality of a high schooler about to enter 'the real world' for the first time, whose parents told him sex and drugs were bad
lmao @ you
but you are in no position to pontificate on anything, because all you're doing is parroting the buzzfeed ideas about what happens when you do drugs
you aren't speaking from experience
you're speaking from what you read online, like a true reddit moment

Attached: dkbjt5yypn891.jpg (1284x1610, 222.39K)

Weed is the only thing that holds me together as a functional person. I've never been able to hold a job if I wasn't smoking weed.

Same here. How do I quit

it's amazing how subjective this all is
then user admits it
or is he just completely insane now?

same way you start, dumbfuck
you never had a life to begin with

Attached: 65ffohzdal991.jpg (1942x3088, 555.63K)

t. cries about increased rent, low wage job, unable to partake in any hobbies other than watching goy tube and has never left his shitty town.

You are going to regret not setting yourself up when all your friends from HS have their houses paid off, kids in good schools, and taking the time to actually enjoy life by having property to do actually cool things on. You're living in a cage, subdued by some substance pushed on you by politicians.

i'm not reading all that cope, nigger

i don't cry about rent - i'm a homeowner
i don't cry about low wage job - i'm a veteran disabled neet who makes more than you just for existing, thanks btw
i've traveled more in this world than most people had the chance in history - been to every state, lived in 12 of them for 1-2 years each, and lived in 4 foreign countries as well as deployed to 3 foreign countries
i have no regrets and i can tell you from real experience, travel is entirely overrated, and your bullshit job is meaningless as much as my military service was
schools are overrated to
do you really sit here and parrot every stereotype the media sold you on?
you haven't even lived, and still call others 'goys'
nice projection bud
all that shit you care about - doesn't even fucking matter
you are a child LOL

Attached: 2yiqbls4gp991.jpg (1186x2208, 176.19K)

but you sure did take the time to type that out

Attached: fra9lotk3u991.jpg (2320x3088, 600K)

I smoke more THC than anyone in this thread or anyone on r9k for that matter.
>I workout 5x a week
>lift hundreds of pounds in various directions
>went to school, have a degree etc got decent grades not spectacular but not dumbfuck status
>have tens of thousands of dollars because I am not a retard who cant budget
>work a full time job
>oh yeah_ I have sex of course

So if cannabis has ruined your life just consider the following, you never had a chance. Someone will get way higher than you and accomplish way more than you.