There's honestly nothing in this world that appeals to me

There's honestly nothing in this world that appeals to me.

Attached: no thanks too much work.png (1920x1080, 207.96K)

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=C6PNc9KN50M

Attached: 1657134776028.png (768x768, 181.01K)

It's odd to think that people get their reality checks and life advice from memes and out-of-context cropped images.

Drugs and escapism are pretty nice.

Attached: 1637228757031.jpg (784x960, 83.27K)

on god op kinda cappin right now fr

Attached: 1657134575365.png (546x680, 567.41K)

Anhedonic Robots rise up!!

More like the other way around

I prefer being sober. Plus drugs are expensive

Sheeeeeeeeeeeesh!
My man be bussin frfr

Attached: 1657139106111.png (275x249, 58.91K)

Same for me. Sometimes I feel like just the fact that I actually exist is some kinda glitch in the matrix or smth

It's a cycle of cynicism, true

Do you actually exist?

engaging violence as a member of the law enforcements in my third world country is the only thing that keeps me going

Attached: 1656933139418.jpg (220x221, 6.86K)

Which third world country?

Define "actually" or your question has no answer, nikku.

How can you know you're real?

Not even Madonna's 80's music?

Any song recs?

If the term "spiritual" makes you gag and you have opinions about the specifics of your moral responsibilities that you live out more than you talk about them, that's a pretty good first sign.

None of that means anything to me

Ok. How do you prove anything?
You have to be able to prove to yourself you are something in particular, to then be able to prove to yourself you'd be real.

I don't believe in anything.
How can you trust that anything you believe in is real?

Dodged my question.
I'm eating a stalk of celery and it's pretty satisfactorily real to me. I can taste it, it tastes ok, it's congruent with my past experiences of eating this stuff so I'm also somewhat certain it's approximately the same family of plant I previously called "cellery".
More directly, the whole term "believe" is pretty shit; I'll believe it when it proves to be reliable. I know something to be reliable when it behaves reliably, or perhaps a little more accurately, when it responds reliably.
And trust is yet another concept.