Latinas Vs. Slavic Girls

Which is better, Latinas or Slavic girls?

Attached: DA499D2B-24A0-4BA5-965C-F0D125A15DAF.png (512x512, 5.73K)

Slavic girls are cuter but pickier and more high maintenance

>but pickier and more high maintenance
What do you mean by this?

Slavic women are subhuman whores
Like lower than the low
Worse than SEA girls
I'd rather my son marry a SEA tranny before he married some slavic bitch

Why do you feel that way? What makes them subhuman whores?

slavic girls are top tier and the most beautiful in the world. awesome food and culture
cope pajeet u cant get them

What exactly makes them top tier? Did you get one? If you did, what ethnicity do you belong to?

They usually demand guys to pay for dates, her clothes and her stuff in general

How rich should one be to support a Slavic girl?

i talked to alot of russian girls. their looks slapped the ass of the entire world no wonder they get ranked as high by men. whores are only present in mainstream toxic cities such as moscow or st petersburg though rural and town girls are sweet.

Attached: img_10441_aZ3xMX3_700b.jpg (600x401, 59.97K)

How did you talk to them? Are you Russian?

im not russian but i speak the language and ive been touristing there alot.

So what ethnicity do you belong to? How did you learn Russian?

salv here.

They want to get out of their third world shithole. What they want from you is to be from a first world country and marry them so that they get their visa. The rest doesn't cocern them. Remember the 2018 world cup.

>salv
slav*

fuck's sake solving captcha just for a quick fix.

Reminder slavic women especially russian women are whores for niggers and muslim men
Polish women have insane amount of abortions and most slavic immigrant women end up with brown muslims
They are not your based tradwaifus

So basically they probably will not love you.

>Remember the 2018 world cup.
No. What happened?

im a caucasian. my parents lived in USSR thus its my second home language

Attached: img_10441_am709Q9_700b.jpg (600x412, 80.5K)

Why do they like brown Muslim guys?

>they probably will not love you.
Yes. To give you a better understanding of it, think of how you would feel for a japanese girl if you were a weeb and wanted to stay in Japan permamently but didn't have yellow fever.

>What happened?
I guess the world didn't notice. Well what happened is, if you spoke a foreign language outdoors, whores would lline up to take a photo with you and try to get into your bed. That's where the "new russians" these mixed babies, are coming from.

Because they are whores and love diversity more than the average western foid

Attached: PolishWhores.png (720x467, 521.66K)

>Well what happened is, if you spoke a foreign language outdoors, whores would lline up to take a photo with you and try to get into your bed.
Why did they do that? Do they like foreign men or did they want to leave the country?

Interesting. Why do they love diversity so much?

Slavic women are very unintelligent like livestock level IQ and easily buy into propaganda more since they spend all day online on Twitter and tiktok and see western media promote diversity

The latter. Frankly some of them might have genuinely prefered black guys etc, its very rare to see one after all. Unique experience for them, like a reverse sex tourism. But most of the time they tried to please these "western gods" to take them far away from a rotter post-soviet shithole.

Basically if you're european or american, it doesn't matter how you look, what your IQ is or how much money you have, if you come to Russia/Ukraine/Belarus you'll be treated like a God both by women and men. You'll then be able to pick a doll you lile and take her home where she'll dump you to look for better prospects once she gets her permament residence permit. Unless you dump her first lmao