In the gym yesterday

>in the gym yesterday
>a bunch of young(er) kids in there because of planet fitness' summer promotion (mainly teens, like 14-16 yr olds, could tell cuz of broccoli haircuts and mutt females)
>walk outside
>one of the mutt children looks at me as im walking out
>kinda deadpan her before leaving
>is raining
>at first was waiting a little back behind the window from the outside, eventually move closer to the window because there's a canopy
>she's sitting right there
>fuckmylife.mp4
>we make eye contact for a split second
>chuckle and look away afterward
>she leaves a few moments later
>gets into car
>dude in driver seat stares at me for a little while
>beckons me to come over
>i do
>"you got a problem with your eyes?"
>dude is obviously one of those "men only want sex sex sex penis vagina rape" parents
>"uh... no.."
>"this is my daughter"
>i nod
>he nods back while maintaining eye contact
>"yeah?"
>"she says you were staring at her through the window"
>raise an eyebrow "well if i did i didnt do it on purpose"
>he nods and drives off
>go back to my spot under canopy
>look at random stuff before deciding to stare at some far off light in the distance so nobody will think im looking at them
>mfw i went home and sobbed for like an hour when i got home
>mfw i am a creep
>mfw im a weirdo
>mfw i dont know what the hell im doing here
>mfw i dont belong here

Attached: ulfric at his computer.png (600x600, 478.25K)

Don't ever approach strangers who want to "talk" to you. Also never look at or interact with younger kids.

must be tough being american

That sounds soul crushing. this types of moments lingers for a while.

Don't feel bad. 14-16 would be legal if less of the population was developmentally delayed due to shit education shit food and toxin exposure.
And eye contact takes two. Dude obviously wanted to know who his daughter was interested in and not just for defensive reasons.
Give that "staring off into the distance"-thing a week or a month at most and drop it again, it can be handy and kinda fun but it's optional.

This isn't an American exclusive problem.

>Dude obviously wanted to know who his daughter was interested in and not just for defensive reasons.
The phrase "Do you have a problem with your eyes?" Is an obvious sign that the girl believed that OP was staring at her or she just wanted to start shit knowing that it would create drama, and that the father thought OP was a pedo.

Actually shit food and toxins are accelerating puberty

>father is paranoid and/or a shit stirrer
>girl is also paranoid and/or a shit stirrer
Doesn't change a thing about what I said, though.

Could be, but I don't think it's natural for 13 y/o's to be as unintelligent as they generally seem to be, not in any ideal sense.

It has to do witht the fact that most people have their face in front of screen 5+ hours a day

His daughter wasn't interested in OP is what I meant to say.

Really ineffective response then, just don't take the daughter to that gym again if it'd really be "unsafe". No other way to do it without being a regular or actually raising your daughter to be self-assertive.

Ouchie, I feel personally attacked.
Where's the irony level dial on this site? I need to make sure I'm properly understood to be applying post-irony here.
>WAMN DH

You dob't understand, normalfags don't care about logic. They want to have their cake and eat it too. It's like women not wanting to be objectified while dressing in slutty clothes.

That's my point exactly, the dynamics I mention are in effect whether normalfags understand or not. It doesn't matter that they don't understand their own behaviour as deeply as you do, you can still be right and act on both your own insights and how you know normalfags want you to perceive them.

You're both right. Because this girl was all by herself and her father didn't even bother to step out of the car when he got her. I'm assuming he wanted to start something but I'm too autistic to pick up on social cues.

>I'm assuming he wanted to start something
Yes, he did. He's a rat fuck.

I don't get it though. What's the point?

The answer would've been to completely ignore the guy. The last time this happened to me I did that and the guy pulled up to the curb and was yelling out his driver side door. My entire response was to act like he was smoking rocks and I had no clue what he was on about and to leave me alone before I called the cops as I walked back inside and reported him to the staff.

I mean he didn't do anything and I'm not really the type to get involved physically with somebody. If it came to blows, I would have fought back without hesitation, but I am reluctant to do that.

Yeah it's retarded you're supposed to act like half the world doesn't exist. Very cool society where you can't even exist without offending some low IQ dipshit.

He did do something. He needlessly harassed a gym goer over paranoia.

Normalfags don't operate on common decency, rationality, or logic. From your point of view, you'd think that the father would be more attentive to the girl, since the gym is a hormone filled place. But no, they don't think this. They believe the world should cater to them and bend to their will. But it doesn't. So when the daughter ratted him out for sopposedly oogling her it activated his parental instincts. Normalfags have "selective empathy." As long as nothing happens to themselves or those they find useful or care about, they will do whatever they want and not give a shit about anybody else unless something affects them negatively, then they blow a gasket.

I meant he didn't do anything that was overtly phyisically aggresive. Of course once he pulled off I got those aspie pangs where I wanted to bitch out like Dom in Gears of War 2 but for the most part I've come to accept being treated like shit all the time. It's been this way since freshmen year of high school.
I agree. I wouldn't consider myself a misogynist, but I do teter on the edge. I love my mom, but I really don't like her, if that makes sense. I can apply that to most women in my life.

OP here. I typed that. But I guess you're right. The dude didn't really give a fuck about his daughter at all, he was more interested in intimidating me which I guess is why he stared at me for a while trying to catch my gaze instead of just driving off.