Why do white roasites hate WMAF couples so much?

Why do white roasites hate WMAF couples so much?

Attached: 9c8.jpg (1994x1995, 309.15K)

They fear the notion of Chad blocking them and only texting some chick named Huong.

Attached: 1607900022625.jpg (1600x2000, 364.62K)

Ive never seen a more true picture. But both times its the white man who gets blamed. The A"M" will call the man a colonizer and his woman a traitor. The WM will call the man a pedophile

Only the top panel is accurate. Women of all races have no problem finding options.

is the mutt with raven black hair and pitch black eyes supposed to represent a white man, OP?

Nah, ive seen white women publicly seethe at wmaf couples.

>Muh eye colour
>Muh hair colour
Nordcuck detected.
Swarthy Med Chads>Pale Nordic goblins

You know why. They're jealous and this is their only recourse. It's revolting to witness (women probably feel the same way when they see incels).

Attached: 023.jpg (1024x526, 73.75K)

>raven black hair and pitch black eye
Most White men have variations or combinations of those two traits.

Attached: 3iHqlaeSAQwJ0KraRKD1A4vBaCS.jpg (375x375, 24.76K)

Then they aren't white, simple as.

I feel that. we all want a big titty goth gf.

Who made you the judge of Whiteness? I'm pretty sure Meds invented the racial classification of White.

>femcel

That's like kosher pork

everyone is of course free to end their white bloodline by mixing but you dont get to be free from the judgement of your people. dating non whites is ultra easy mode. i could have married indian doctors but didnt do it. what a shameful repulsive life that would be.

That pretty much sums it up.
White women who look like they just got out of grippy sock prison are everywhere now.

We don't but enjoy everybody else perceiving you as pedophiles

Why do americans think asians are children and think getting with asians is dropping your standards
That's racist as fuck

i don't think they do. they just get tyrone or even a pajeet nowadays.

i protest - azn guys SUPPORT AWWM couples and get gaslit
fake fucking news, gaslighter

>Most White men have variations or combinations of those two traits.
Not me

fake news - azn guys support AWWM

quit being niggers - you LOOOOVE to be some kind of faggy victim. you're White, like Azn women, ok - date them, date our sexy azn women but only if you're White.

but quit crying victimization like you're some kind of nigger SHEEEESH

Gook women dont look like lolis

also the guy in the op isnt White, he's a lightskinned sand nigger hybrid. White = light eyes, pale skin, any color hair.