Why can boys have sex with many girls without being frowned upon by society but girls are offended when they do the...

Why can boys have sex with many girls without being frowned upon by society but girls are offended when they do the same? It doesn't seem fair to me

Attached: images (26).jpg (554x554, 59.69K)

>How to have lots of sex as a girl: exist
>How to have lots of sex as a man: Fucking godmode recquired to even make an attempt

The same reason something like brain surgery is considered a much more impressive job and feat than flipping burgers at mcdonalds

this but also, men unironically thing women's pussies get "used up". And also women aren't nice to other women about it, and will call you a slut just so they can feel better about themselves by comparison

Far better example:

It's kind of like how you made money. Girls having lots of sex is like getting rich by phone selling demented elderly people stuff they don't need or understand and scamming the disabled

Then men having lots of sex is like getting rich by starting your own company in a dying little village that provides much needed social services to a dead village and manages to become a booming business by making the whole village and become an actual town much more enjoyable and bringing in tourists and investments from big store chains now that the town is lively and prospers

They are frowned upon you disingenuous cretin

I've heard that the more sexual partners a woman has, her ability to be a good wife/mother decreases. It looks like your serotonin level has dropped or something

this is true for both men and women. if your experiences are mostly polyamorous or hypersexually fucking everything that gives you the chance to, it's likely you won't develop skills as a father/mother, because you're too busy only honing your skills of getting dick/pussy
when you have longer stable relationships you hone your skills in coexisting and cooperating with another human being rather than using them and going off to the next.

because men have to CONQUER. A slut just have to open her legs and the whole room is going to run a train on her.

this would be solved if men were just as choosy. As long as men don't get choosy and just take any pussy they can get, it will never change. read

Men seem to be more pragmatic in dealing with it better than women because sex is more impactful for woman (and it's also one of the few things they have to offer in society)

this would be solved if men were just as choosy
it won't change, because it's based on social darwinism. Males want to fuck as much as possible to have lot of offspring, females are hypergamic and only let the alpha males fuck them. It's the same in every single intelligent life form in this planet, humans are not different.

that is correct
I will choose to ignore the 2nd part of that statement because we both know that's just salt though.

That is absolutely not true.
You can't ignore the fact that stable families exist.
As much as I see what you describe myself (my parents being divorced and my father doing exactly what you described), I also have my mother's example (she will never open to any relationship again because she wanted what she had, not another chad).

I know it's really fun and trendy to be a doomer here, but if you only choose to see 1 side of it you're retarded. There's both. There's people who want a stable long relationship, and there's people who just want to fuck.
No long lasting relationship is easy to find, obviously the most visible and easy things to find are sluts and chads because they're the ones advertising themselves on the sexual market.
You don't try to meet your wife at an orgy, user.

Men control the dating market.

because fuck you, you coping fuck. What? did your whore of a wife just opened up about 60+ guys she fucked and did unspeakable things with before settling for your bitch ass and now your cuckold ass is trying to cope by posting shit like this? fuck outta here, tourist.

Not OP but my wife had a lower body count than I did before we got together.

>marrying a whore with body count

She probably thinks about all those dicks she fucked whenever she's with you. Enjoy your life, cuckold.

congrats? ?
What was the point of that

Are you talking about dicks rn? Are you a woman?
Thanks!

Manwhore cope
Based

Men can love women but women cannot love men so a man can fuck 1000 holes and still be commited to his gf but a foid can fuck zero cocks and not be commited to her bf. Men then realized the only way for a subhuman cunt to show respect to her man is for him to be the only guy to fuck her.

> a man can fuck 1000 holes and still be commited to his gf
you're so funny