Is it true that being an attractive chad would make everything about you attractive? For instance...

Is it true that being an attractive chad would make everything about you attractive? For instance, let's say a 10/10 model type guy told a girl he was into furries and wanted her to wear a cat tail butplug and paws and cat ears during sex, do you think she'd be disgusted or instantly adopt his fetish as one of hers because he's Chad?

Attached: 1656052721168.jpg (819x1024, 142.64K)

i like the effort - theyre trying to be tradfem

Ugly skanks caked in makeup. Post genuinely beautiful women next time.

Attached: Gianna.png (903x642, 717.55K)

i dont think you truly grasp how instrumental pretty privilege is

> he was into furries and wanted her to wear a cat tail butplug and paws and cat ears during sex

this one is pretty mild, anyone would agree to this

a 10/10 chad can simply kill and torture animals for fun and a woman somewhere would find it extremely hot

Hm you're right, now that i think of it, there was this guy who did a tinder experiment with some male models photos and he literally said he raped some kids and was in prison for it and girls said shit like he was a bad boy or that everyone deserves a second chance lmao

post tradfem Stacies *.*
nourishment for my eyes

I know it's pretty clear from the thighs of the left one that she's a fat whale who is sucking in her belly a lot and in general the angle is extremely specific and obviously they are caked to the max, but it makes for a good clickbait image for replies to activate your monkey brain

Those are girls (male)

now youre starting to get it

pretty people get away with anything

their lives is a leisurely stroll in the park while for others, its the amazon rainforest

Yes. Can confirm from experience. You can be antisocial and fucked up, they think you are confident. You can have obsessive autist hobbies, they think you are smart.

more tradfem Stacies please *.*

#2 is the only acceptable answer everyone else is either into men, into giant women who will beat their dicks into a cage, or a fag.

lt's called the halo effect

Attached: 1448531509065.jpg (495x660, 50.07K)

PLEASE i need more tradfem Stacies

Attached: 1EC7CF2F-9AB9-4043-9A38-82299DD55360.jpg (1108x1478, 221.29K)

Yes. Ever noticed how women are so obsessed with makeup and clothes, it's because they are completely superficial, they think the world judges them the way they judge the world, completely by outward appearance and perceived status.

Sort of yes, sort of no. If you're asking if there will be a group of people that will always be into what you do because you're attractive, then yes. While I do believe people are much easier on people they perceive to be attractive, if something is bad enough, it would make you unattractive to a lot of women. Your example I feel like depends on a lot of factors, but my simple thought depends on if he's masculine or not. If he's more feminine, there may be more leeway.
Also, mentalcels are a thing for a reason.

Gross hands looks like a tranny

she has beautiful hands, wish she would date me *.*

Could you imagine that grabbing your dick ew wtf looks like a witch

oh yes. her beautiful hands grabbing my hard, throbbing cock *.*

>wear a cat tail butplug and paws and cat ears
I have to ask my girl not to do that.

tradfem Stacey fren please

abso-fucken'-lutely, dude

did you miss the entire point of those 2 chad memes?

its all about looks

Attached: chad meme.png (1536x864, 945.56K)