CERN

Anyone feel different all of a sudden like something has changed in past hour so . I feel weird but good at the same time. It is freaking me out lol

>Not a Schizo

Attached: D08CA001-AC80-42A3-9350-269DC64AE8DD.jpg (720x470, 99.55K)

I love steins Gate too

i felt like shit for the past hour or so
pouring my thoughts and my feels on this board yet no one seems to care
i haven't felt this sad in quite a while
and it's all because i glanced at the tv screen in the living room and the tv reporter looked almost exactly like my highschool crush

I feel "weird but good" too

I have many friends that live far away from me, even inter-continentally, and for nearly a decade now, I have been noticing that we often seem to have the same peculiar moods on the same day. Even random headaches on the same day

We have talked about it often, and our best guess is, it's Planet-wide influences from outer space

Either Earth is passing through a particular kind of gas cloud, or radiation from space, solar flares, or some other factor from outer-space that can affect people in North America and Europe in the same way, at the same time

No conspiracies, no man-made influences, just space

>Not a Schizo
Tell that to your friends before they dissappear

My spine's been feeling all weird and shit for a day, but also a significant bit less fucked up than the past year's regular.
Besides that, I forgot to smoke this hour, WTF.
Fuck science if they did that, it's going too far.

No, my lower back's been hurting all damn day, and I can barely get up to go to the bathroom or feed myself.

feels... heavy. echo

Hmm, at work today, I heard a woman cry for help in the next cubicle over. When I went to her, she told me that she felt really dizzy so me and a few others moved her to a couch to lay down and got her some water. At the time, she said that she had her period that day but she also was clutching her hands in such a way that her fingers were making a crooked shape and she couldn't open them. This happened around 4 hours ago though and I don't know how bad period cramps get but I would wager that there is an underlying issue with her.

it took almost a decade for the fruits of 2012 to come to fruition, the same is true now.

I feel like I have absolutely zero mana left. I don't really need it and it still doesn't feel good.

I was asleep so I wouldnt have noticed anything sorry OP

I came inside a woman earlier today, does that count?

You might just be feeling anxious about something recently going on in your life. I honestly doubt your feelings of unease have anything to do with a giant particle smasher in europe

Meds right fucking now

Sure, I'll have my meds right now if I happened to have any: a bag of funny white powder.

Heck, CERN could be just one big money laundering scheme like NASA and we have no way of knowing.

They averted Apophis. Apophis is attracted to chaos and dismay.
What is a great reset? An extinction.
The extinction was averted.

T. Schizo

>tfw the government opens a black hole to absorb a devastating comet known as a god of destruction

i'll believe when i see it

How can they be money laundering schemes if they produce results? This isn't like filming a movie to get those sweet tax credits or anything like that. nasa and cern employ a fuckton of people with very specialized skills to make these machines which do what they're exactly built for. In cern's case while we haven't yielded anything new from it but the results we got from the machine only further reinforce our current theories about physics which honestly is money well spent. Science ain't magic, it's just learning and we learned that our current theories are pretty damn solid which is nice.

>did you feel weird and one/two hours ago
I did, but I also ate a delta 8 edible. I mean, I can't really imagine how CERN would affect my mood. But maybe it did.
Why? What Hadron experiments have they done in the last couple hours?

I was partially ambidextrous this morning. No cut circulation in my hands or anything. I don't think they know what they're doing at this point since the God Particle while China just employs their Super Computer to alter each other's DNA in a healthy-sex fashion.