Fembots and Friends

Do Femoids ever think about threesomes? If yes, do you want them a lot or only on special occasions?

Attached: FFM Black Girls.jpg (600x900, 395.01K)

I experience them more than I want them in fact

I have never had a good threesome lmao

How does that happen? Do your friends just join in a lot?

Roommate shares her bf with me. I prefer when it's just me and him though.

I still think it's a good deal for all involved. Especially him. Plus you do get some one on one time.

I had one threesome with two girls at a party but it was a mistake. Kinda what set me down the volcel path. I could've had another but I was more irritated at the thirsty hoes the second time around.

No, even besides just plain being disinterested, it sounds like a pain to pay attention to two people in bed rather than just one.

If you're a woman though you can just wait your turn. And cuddle.

I'd rather I just had him exclusively though.

2 black women at once would be nice.

Like I said, that's not interesting to me. I just want to have 1 partner. It also sounds super boring to just lie there waiting. I'd rather be doing anything else.

Women who want to do this shit do it easy. Women who do not, do not. Most who do it, do not like it, which is why your Gf will never agree. She made her mistake and is done with it.
Neither group thinks about it too hard.
You have a kink and cannot explore it because you are a loser + too proud to get prostitutes. Embrace it, brother. It is heartwarming that even degenerates like us keep some standard, no?

>Do Femoids ever think about threesomes?
I've been enjoying them since I was very young, so I think about them a fair bit.

>If yes, do you want them a lot or only on special occasions?
A lot.

Goddamn if you do not have the narrowest view on sex imaginable.
Why the fuck would you not go do anything else, then? Go get a glass of water. Come back when you want to, if you want to. Hang out on your phone for a bit or some shit. What the fuck is sex even to you? Just continuous fucking and then it ends when he cums? Give me a break.
I honestly hate women. Sorry, but how can you basically have a blank check to fully explore your sexuality and then, you know, just be a fucking dolt who will only have missionary with the lights off? And then they have the nerve to say men are the ones who suck at sex, as if we do not think about it every 7 fucking seconds

>It also sounds super boring to just lie there waiting.
That's why MFF threesomes are WAY better with bi girls who are into each other as well as the guy.

This always seemed like the only viable route to me as a straight guy. I want everyone to have a good time, but mostly I don't want to threaten the committed relationship I'm usually in.
My ideal scenario would be a second woman we're both attracted to agreeing to be used and abused by both of us, practically like a human sex doll. Ideally second woman is a genuine sub who can get into that kind of thing, never want my partner to doubt that the other woman is purely an accessory for us and our relationship.
Anyone ever try anything like this and can advise? I've come remarkably close in the past but never actually seemed worth going for.

Attached: 1489791967092.jpg (600x451, 25.28K)

Trans threads are getting weirder

>Trans threads are getting weirder
Incel cope is remaining consistently juvenile.

if any lolicon femanons lurking wanna chat about loli lewds contact me, dont bother if you are trying to collect orbiters Hankage#6678

Attached: 3.png (1899x685, 1020.83K)

This has nothing to do with inceldom and everything to do with the fact that there are no attractive women here, other than maybe 1-2 whores who occasionally crosspost between this board and /soc/, but even they don't come around much now