Why are women so bad at budgeting?

Why are women so bad at budgeting?
I've yet to meet a chick that's not retarded with her money.

Attached: 1657026862790.jpg (480x720, 75.89K)

cus betabux like me swoop in and fill the gaps

No idea. Maybe it's just in their nature. I've only personally met one woman that was clever with her money and she was an Asian girl from my old uni.

Attached: 1637891726065.png (1920x1080, 71K)

They can't plan for the future. They are dumb wasteful consoomers with no patience or concept of how anything is produced

I've yet to meet an OP that isn't a faggot

Because it doesn't really matter to them.
They get everything handed to them, face no consequences and will get all the help and support they need.

There will always be someone to save them.
Their dad, bf, the government, EU or husband.
Since they have zero consequences for any actions why bother with such a small thing as budgeting.

a large majority of men are like that too you know

I met a girl that was living out of the stock market. She actually knew her stuff. I used to do some of the same operations as her.
Unfortunately I thought she was really rude and she wouldn't value any person in a relationship with her, so I slowly moved myself away.

Yeah people are generally fucking retarded with cash, girls spend frivolously but guarantee plenty of anons have 100% of their net worth in funko pops and a GPU for vidya

its the inherent personality and mind of women. They prefer momentary gain and pleasure rather than long term sustainability. This is the same reason women go around and have as much sex as possible with opportunistic men, creating the 20/80 effect.

Theyre retards obsessed with lifestyle. Theyd rather go into debt than live a lesser lifestyle than Instagram stacy.

One time I gave this chick online 20 bucks to get some food and uber back to her house. She spent it on more drinks and ended up having to call her parents and wake them up.

They are literally retarded.

every one i know besides my self and my mother are bad to horrible with money. i dont think it's a gender thing or a perspective thing, i think it's just a rare trait

Most women are slaves to their desires, emotions and impulses, on top of rarely bearing the consequences of their actions, it's just a recipe for disaster

Attached: 1653079599046.jpg (703x1000, 70.05K)

Because my dad is rich and buys me whatever I want. Sucks for poorfags

Young people in general are bad at managing their money. Doesn't matter if they're male or female.
I could count on one hand the number of people under 30 that has actual savings and actually maxes out their 401k or has long term investments like an IRA or money in an index fund.
If you want to see women who can manage their money well, look at single(not black) mothers.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT IMAGE.
>slaves to their desires, emotions and impulses,
Is this a test or something? Been doing no fap and you fuckers have been posting shit like this nonstop ever fucking since

its hard to budget when you're addicted to shopping.
go watch as many episodes of Hoarders as you can and you will quickly see what gender is the "shopping addiction" gender and which one is the "collect trash that i think i can repurpose or restore" someday. hint: men don't fucking give a shit about shopping.

Oops sorry user, I'll post more modest pics them

Attached: 1652582308976.jpg (1200x1600, 849.16K)

My girl is fine with money. I am a neet that takes odd jobs with over 20K in the bank and she makes me look like a reckless spender.

My mom literally worked in accounting so she was the opposite of that.

Thank you my friend, I appreciate it a lot...