In school a kid tried to befriend me because "I looked like a school shooter"

>in school a kid tried to befriend me because "I looked like a school shooter"
>mom recently said she thought I might be some kinda unabomber
What the fuck did I even do

Attached: i.png (225x225, 6.88K)

Unironically lawyer up because this shit escalates fast. Given what just happened today, it might already be too late.

>What the fuck did I even do
You were different.

Look like an incel

For a while in like 2012 there was a lot of news about young men going to the middle east to fight with/for Al-Qaeda. My dad joked more than once about me going to join them because I fit the profile.
Can't imagine giving myself to a cause desu.
Some guys in HS said I looked like the joker(in 2011)

Red flag laws are coming for you.

Being different seems to be bad, it's way worse in japan than most countries. I too have stories of people asking me if I was a school shooter or saying that I was the one most likely to shoot up a place. This probably started around when I was 14. Not that they are wrong ofcourse, people seem to think I am "special" just because I act so quiet and apathetic towards most stuff.

Attached: 1652187604315.png (271x186, 7.17K)

Wait until you enter the workforce. You could literally have glowniggers up your ass and some very expensive legal and medical bills.

I work in a storage, so usually it's quiet days and just me checking a bunch of parts and numbers all day for 19 dollars an hour. I still get awkward looks and questions about why im so quiet

>I still get awkward looks and questions about why im so quiet
Hate to tell you this, but you're fucked, and not in a good way. If you don't have anyone to vouch for you, don't be surprised at all if you get interrogated one morning. They always put out calls for people to bring out their weirdos after every shooting. Hell, one of your coworkers might have already made the call.......

>If you don't have anyone to vouch for you
lolno
If you're more useful gone than employed, no amount of people vouching for you is going to save you. You're just some low level employee for a menial job they can hire their replacement for before you even get to the jail cell. Hell, your manager is probably thinking his stoner nephew would be a better fit since at least he would learn "responsibility" plus he'd be more sociable with the existing staff.

I don't live in the U.S so getting a police knock on my door is highly unlikely, it would probably be a doctor or paramedic telling me come with them for a long talk. They focus on helping the sick person instead of helping the victims of a sick person that went mad.

Attached: 1648731574603.jpg (828x828, 238.45K)

Either way, you're now going to be saddled with more bullshit to waste your time and money on so gg no re.

free healthcare son, my SSRI's cost me 7 dollars for 100 days of use

And your time for the mandatory counseling or whatever? Oh wait, you work a low tier job and weren't doing anything productive anyways, so carry on.

True, when you get to an ugliness level severe enough police will profile you just for existing

Liar, Joker came out in (2019)

>gg no re
you have to be 18, sport

I really doubt zoomers kept that going. It was such a millennial thing. Like if someone says "rawr XD" are you really going to assume they're a modern kid or a grown ass adult acting like how kids acted when they were kids?

user that's just one of the newer jokers....

You will run across someone using elicitation techniques on you before any feds knock at your door.