Shitty art thread

itt: we post our shitty art so the others can feel better about their skills
it's unfinished, should I post progress?

Attached: olerjbnikrtjbeti.png (4960x3508, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1LGkYeGEDVIN
vocaroo.com/1mC36TFxX2bp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shameless self-bump, is there seriously not a single beginner on this board other than me?

Attached: olerjbnikrtjbeti.png (4495x2506, 1.31M)

I don't draw but if art means anything artistic I can post some terrible basslines

Attached: on the internet no one knows you're a dog.jpg (640x479, 111.84K)

go on, nobody is perfect here

based shit art user

Attached: unknown (11).png (682x770, 155.1K)

Wow user, you seem really talented! Keep up the good work! :)

not an artist but from what i can see her anatomy is absolutely fucked in a general sense and not even a realism sense. tits arent supposed to look like that. these tits are differently shaped and arent affected by gravity somehow. one of her hands is smaller than the other. her left arm (one on her thigh) is beyond crooked and fucked up. the pose is really awkward, sit on your bed and try and match her pose irl especially with your left arm raised like that with the elbow facing outward but with your hand on your upper right thigh it just doesnt work. thats mostly what stands out to me, keep at it though, everyone starts as a beginner im sure.

cute, keep working on it?
i don't want to sound like a virtue-signalling asshole, but I believe anyone can get on that level if they redraw few pictures from the internet, I mean it, give it a try
>:)
unless you're not being ironic, thanks
going to work on that, thanks for advice

>i don't want to sound like a virtue-signalling asshole, but I believe anyone can get on that level if they redraw few pictures from the internet, I mean it, give it a try
You do sound like an asshole. This place is a cesspool and we should encourage OP as long as he's not trans.

I'm the OP though

Attached: 1655193094966.jpg (211x212, 28.04K)

keep at it user!!! creative work can be exhausting sometimes, take breaks when you need to and remember, measure against your own older work! I've always found that to be quite motivating, especially in the early stages.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-04 233448.png (504x589, 68.29K)

>I'm the OP though
Checked, heillo hohol

Idk how to art, but draw with smaller boobs. Cute tho.
These are all cute 2. Gj

close, im polishing my cock as I draw this

do you have a sister? god, I love Polish women
too bad they're all sluts now. thought you guys were Catholic af but no...

cath girls are the biggest sluts on earth, see latinas, yet somehow my sister is faithful to her husband, probably because he's chad
no I won't post pics because I don't have any

I would not ask for pictures of your married sister, you degenerate Pollock

somehow I made her tits look worse

Attached: olerjbnikrtjbeti.png (4495x2506, 1.06M)

vocaroo.com/1LGkYeGEDVIN
vocaroo.com/1mC36TFxX2bp

You'll need to turn up the volume a lot. Recording things is harder than I thought.

I'm not an artist but try to keep how tits look in that position in mind

t b h you can get chicks if you pretend you're some sexy bassist, it's not like they can tell you're beginner

Absolutely floppy.

i'm trying, it's pretty hard considering the fact that anime tits works in mysterious ways
perk'd the up a bit

Attached: olerjbnikrtjbeti.png (4495x2506, 1.06M)