In the middle of kidnap and chill she gives you this look

>in the middle of kidnap and chill she gives you this look
wat do?

Attached: buffalo663.jpg (620x348, 39.74K)

The roofie is wearing off, force her to swallow another one

She must remain conscious, she's driving.

Am... Am I getting kidnapped???

Or am I in some foreign country where the driver's seat is on the right side of the car? And I'm the kidnapper?

be excited cuz even the person kidnapping me doesnt want to be around me and is gonna let me go

kiss her big forehead

We stare at each other intently for about five seconds and then there's a timeskip to a scene in which my enormous man-sausage is very quickly slipping in and out of her throat with no dialogue in between scenes to explain what led up to it. I ejaculate down her throat and the credits roll.

Checkmate.

You are the kidnapper, she is driving and is able to leave whenever she wants.

god the movie is so fucking retarded

this scenario, look, and arrangement would be such a turn on
god I hope she runs headfirst into a tree killing us both so we live on together in heaven
perfect, well written narrative OP

??? How is it a kidnap if shes alright with it

>god the movie is so fucking retarded
kek this

women love being kidnapped, it's in their DNA, just lurk Any Forums for a while ull understand

Thats a different thing, retard. Id also love to be kidnapped by a woman. But only in my head, or if shes hot irl. But still, she cant be the driver imo if shes the one who gets kidnapped

>women love being kidnapped
by chad only

Maybe she can see the true You through your pain.. held captive by intrigue

Thats lowkey romantic user..

Actually it's the second best movie

this user is right (the best being taxi driver)

Attached: 1636643848.gif (251x313, 1.94M)

feed her egg

>she cant be the driver imo if shes the one who gets kidnapped
that's sexist
you think only chads kidnapped and raped throughout history bro? no way, have you seen modern standing armies? they are dysgenic af, these guys are not 10/10 looksmaxxed chads, lmao

grug wins always

>this user is right (the best being taxi driver)
You are literally me kek. Or am I just a cliche 20-something disenfranchised White male?