Who was she, Any Forums?

Who was she, Any Forums?

Attached: 90834_334.png (1200x850, 630.34K)

stupid ugly bitch from a dating site i thought I liked enough to settle for until she disappeared on me

A 5'2" flat tomboy.
What a score she could have been, holy shit

It's just some bitch I fucked after I went to see raisin in the sun starring Denzel Washington

Attached: Screenshot_20220704-165600.png (1560x720, 957.96K)

The most beautiful person, inside and outside, that i've ever seen. Very intelligent, gracious, smart, gentle, loving. Even though objectively she wasn't the most beautiful person i've ever seen(despite being cute), to me, she was like a goddess. We dated for about two years. Unfortunately, our timings in life were off. I'd give everything i've got to have another chance to meet her and marry her.

Anna. She was really pretty. At least we're still married in the eyes of God but I have not seen her for over a year. She is very confused about many things but will come around eventually and move back in with me where she belongs. In the meantime I'm just sending her lots of messages reminding her how much I love her and working on getting more money and muscles.
I think about her constantly. She's really special. I miss her so much.

Met her in high school, eventually turned out to be obsessed with social media and sexually psychotic. I initially liked her but after spending some time with her I ended up rejecting her when she asked me out. She dramatically worsened my opinion of women in general. I do not know if I am capable of trusting them now.

Complainy liberal cunt turbonormie fat Becky that I deluded myself into thinking I had something in common with. The sex was quite nice though

Attached: apu bingas.png (734x734, 95.88K)

you have to put in the legwork to keep them pure
women are just impressionable children at heart

a 5/10 hapa girl who was extremely leftist and feminist and called me a "Any Forums user" (I wasn't back then, but she made me aware of it and here I am).

>obsessed with social media
This right here is the biggest redflag for womyn, guaranteed unreasonably high expectations while having the least to offer

Fuck, i need to let it go.

Girls I met here years ago, I was really naive at the time though so it didn't work out

Attached: 1502661101220.jpg (600x238, 18.27K)

Her expectations were not unreasonably high, she just seemed kind of insane and obsessed with sex and trendy tumblr shit in general. Literally every conversation would somehow loop back to sex. Before I got to know her she just seemed sweet and funny. After spending time around pseudo-normies, I can only find their lifestyle repulsive.

Eric! Haha! Let's play chess again sometime you fucking prick

What the fuck does this even mean?

Your simple little mind runs on the most shallow collection of symbols

>obsessed with sex
Seems like a positive to me

Meant to say girl

>Becky you thought was a Aspie
TL:
>normalcunt you thought was special/different

Attached: aspie and apu sunset.png (640x319, 338.56K)

I kind of thought so at first, but when her entire personality turned out to be just tumblr coomer shit 24/7 it got a bit sad and demoralizing. It made me realize that even teen love is just a meme, and genuine innocent nonsexual romantic love does not exist. Even the most kind woman is secretly just a degen coomer, and actual human connection/romance is next to impossible.

>tumblr coomer shit 24
Yeah, I can see that being a pain. Shouldn't be a bitch's whole personality

In some cases it's not us being mistaken as much as being overtly tricked.
Some of them genuinely emulate behavior like they're socially inept autists but were playing us like a fiddle the whole time. And that is the most painful deception of all.

>Some of them genuinely emulate behavior like they're socially inept autists but were playing us like a fiddle the whole time
I experienced this with my first and only gf, too. She presented herself like a socially inept "nerd" type but had no nerd hobbies aside from playing music and had tons of friends and a huge social network. Normalniggers have a completely different idea of social ineptitude and social isolation than we do, and to them, a "nerd" is someone moderately intelligent who wears glasses, like the Stacy bitch from Easy A.