/britfeel/

Minster Lovell, Oxfordshire edition

Attached: 34c4864993c534e285e3f749aac9a9b0.png (1036x728, 1.69M)

just saw a dead Apu being taken out by an ambulance crew
you could smell the vomit and tangfastics
another overdose no doubt.

Those of you with girlfriends, how did you meet them? And how did it progress to a relationship?

t. incel looking for a way out

Why is this a ruin? Brits can't maintain a stone building?

>be american
>get shot
lmao

Bongs are lazy innit

At predrinks in my uni days.

Thinking about running away. I have a good family life just depressed and don't want my family to be too upset if I suicided

my apu loves his new argos gas lift office chair
and to think he originally wanted some lame gaming chair that cost 3 times the price

Attached: chair.jpg (500x500, 42.76K)

bit of a schoolboy error by the owner to have that many tangtastics in one location. that said, with the economy as it is it is understandable to stock up when you can

I dont have a girlfriend currently but ive had 3, but currently i do go on lots of dates. Mainly for sex desu. Its 2022 so girls actively seeking for a relationship is gonna be online and on apps. Try apps first like tinder and bumble, if you are decent looking it will be easy to find a match, then you have the choice to choose which ones to talk to. Its that easy.

If you are not that good looking then i heavily recommend online dating websites like match or something. There are much much more options online like for example if you are Muslim you can go on a Muslim dating site, same for Christians, tall people, short people. Hell, ive seen one for anime lovers as well.

Better looking girls are on apps ofc, but if you have no luck on there move to online. This is because girls that have no luck on the apps move online aswell. They might not be beautiful but aslong as she is in your league then you dont have the right to complain

Thats how you meet girls in 2022, if you want advice on how to progress it lmk and ill show you

>k hole
I've been in a couple and can't say it was pleasant enough to make me want to do it regularly.

lots of drug talk here in recent days

mine likes to lounge around in his chaise lounge like a ,little leisure lord

Got chatting in a bar. It progressed to a relationship by keeping meeting up and having sex until she started hinting she wanted to make it official. This is how all my relationships have progressed.

You got a problem with it?

most ruins are stone buildings, fucking retard

Mate Americans can't maintain anything. You ever flown through JFK? The place is crumbling.

This is a NO FAPPINGTONZ zone. If anyone is still wanking in here please leave immediately and take your apu with you.

>nubs hole
I've been in two of them and can't say it was pleasant enough to make me want to do it regularly

I've been on many and it was most enjoyable, until one time my brain was literally sizzling for a few days afterwards. I gave it up after that.

just had a wank, me

Gone a whole 18 hours without wanking me. Pretty fucking strong willpower if you ask me.

and for my tea I ate one of my apu legs

Attached: IMG_04072022_185620_(1125_x_1500_pixel).jpg (1125x1500, 527.03K)

same lid

Attached: award winning album.jpg (500x500, 54.5K)

>Removed large part of the ingrown nail from toe #2
>Mealshakington ready to ingest

Yeah im thinkgen womfy heh

She left me Tunnocks by the stairs
Surpises let me know she cares

Attached: 1647787739692.jpg (1316x732, 277.39K)

i know of a guy who fucked his apu up the arse

Mfw the bennies agency gave me a coupon for furniture and stuff but i literally haven't been able to find it since other day

Made some photographic copies of it but what good is that if i can't use those to procure said furniture

>Tunnocks
Based Scotlad. Truly the gods own treat them

it not right. we have nonce hunters who go after kiddie fiddlers, but what about hunters who go after apu didlers?