My dad just found my stash of 150 videos and pictures of the person in pic related he looked disgusted how do I explain...

My dad just found my stash of 150 videos and pictures of the person in pic related he looked disgusted how do I explain to him that I'm not mentally ill or obsessed plz help

Attached: 456467 (11).jpg (300x300, 20.98K)

He saw this one too :( It's literally over

Attached: 456467 (4).jpg (1080x1350, 226.94K)

what's the significance of that image compared to any other one?

if i was your dad i would beat the shit out of you and denounce you as a satanist

Don't. You vying for his attention and approval is mentally ill of you.

You're a faggot and your dad should rape some sense into you

Where's the photoshopped penis?

Attached: 20220702_094431.jpg (431x575, 24.39K)

UPDATE: parents are arguing

Its my favorite

>how do I explain to him that I'm not mentally ill or obsessed plz help
You are mentally ill tho

get ready for the adoption centre

this scared the shit out of me lol

I'm not mentally ill I just feel satisfied and happy when I see their content and face

Attached: 456467 (2).jpg (300x300, 16.7K)

UPDATE 2: My mom is crying and my dad yelling and going through the drawers looking for papers, I think I'll go to my friends house. Peace out for now

Attached: 456467 (23).jpg (300x300, 22.79K)

They saw your egirl stash. So what? Do you happen to be in your late 20s? In that case, you're fucked as that is clearly a child.
Otherwise who the fuck cares if you have pictures of a fakeboi.

>nooo my parents are fighting with each other because I'm obsessed with this eboy weirdo :(
>anyway here's another pic of him haha
this is a very strange larp, op. are you trying to get people to insult the person in the photo or something?

user this is a girl (female).

yeah that's mental illness babyeeeee

Why would we help? Afterall you are mentally I'll and obsessed. Might as well one it since you got caught red handed.

Man you zoomers ser so fucking low intelligence. At least request help on an interesting problem ffs.

I'm guessing your are still in high school. Quit being a little bitch.

Post the nudes or else you are a faggot