I am tired of pretending

All my life I have been the male feminist, Mr I love women, Mr men have caused the problems of this world, Mr I hate men.

Elementary school middle school high school college post college I was always what most of you lable as a "simp"

I've lied to myself/allowed my self to be lied to for so long

I convinced myself that

>I was a volcel
>women don't cheat as much as men
>the 80/20 rule doesn't exist and that women don't allow themselves to be fucked by the same man

Amongst other things I've come to realize that this isn't true and that tbe I verse is true

I am an involuntary celebate not by choice, not by not trying, but by the fact women don't want me even those on my level...

I am no longer pretending, if this really is the "dark side" I am ready to cross over, I've had to watch girls I care for deeply be used by douche bags then go on and ask me why we men are so bad, I've had it.

Attached: main-qimg-3c52af3337d8db06fdba55da9accfe25-pjlq.jpg (602x252, 13.78K)

good for you i guess, but i hope youll realze soon that most incels here only live off of self pity and "muh society is fucked", which is just as weak of a mindset to have as unironicly beeing a feminist

plebbit spacing detected, opinion completely and entirely rejected

Attached: 1645148768029.jpg (1920x1200, 1.69M)

Don't worry, while they were out partying you were studying the blade.

I couldn't care less at least they're acknowledging the truth society is fucked why lie about that? It's better than being a feminist who lies about everything.

I still post on reddit as do you.

Lol redditors actually think anybody gives a shit about their website

based feminist user

both are beeing ignorant about their own problems and are blaming other people for their own failures. thats just my conclusion, feel free to make your own

You sound like a fucking normie dude, you got lucky and your life isnt complete shit somehow, good for you

better late than never.now gtfo from this board

Attached: 1656947993255.jpg (494x358, 75.24K)

just dont be a pussy, change the things that you can and accept the things that you cant change. noone likes crybabys

No incels are being honest about the state of the world feminists are perpetuating lies spread by a failed society and inflating them.

I've come to realize nothing incels actually say is untrue and the fact so many men are lonely is due to the fact that women have imthis illusion of having more options than she actually has, yes women can get sex from almost any kind of man but what she fails to realize is she won't keep him, it translates to "all men are dogs they just use women" well its only a certain type of man and this illusion of options makes women believe they are entitled to more than what they are which they refuse to be fucked by the lowest of men(incels) that's the reality. They create incels and this whole "women are the more nurturing fairer sex nonsense spread by mainstream media is gradually being torn down thanks to the many platforms men have to expose the true nature of women.

Or fix society that's what people like you fear things going back to the way they were meant to be, that's what awareness will bring. There is NOTHING that can't be changed... You and woman kind are going to learn that.

Okay good. Now that that's out of the way you're free to invest your time and energy into things you enjoy something productive instead of complaining about women

Attached: butt.jpg (898x745, 69.42K)

For far too long have I allowed myself to live in this lie. Beat myself up over societies perversions. Convinced myself I am anything other than what I am and deprived myself of a chance to make things right. But I am ready to make things right.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 13.24K)

Absolutely not I have found the manosphere and I will KEEP spreading these words and helping many other lost confused men who were just like I was. We will help them opt out of societies pressures and demand better.

Nah you are just a retard, women are easy to get if you know what your doing. They just want you to be confident(don't be an awkward sperg), entertaining and thoughtful although the last one isn't even that important, that's just if you want her long term(probably not worth it)

Attached: 4D52BBDE-9436-48DF-8FBF-3349A47314AD.gif (375x375, 74.63K)

to be fair, you also wouldnt want to fuck a degenerate ugly woman, and personally i wouldnt even give a girl a chance if i dont find her atractive.

but have you thought about why woman have such high standards and can fuck with everybody? because weak minded men are willing to drop their standards for atleast SOME kind of pussy, ive seen my friends do it, one even now likes the idea of "curvy" woman, which is just another word for fat, which honestly digusts me to see someone drop their standards for primitive desieres.

im not sure how to say it in english but here we call it a devils loop.

men want pussy -> cant get pussy -> drop their standards -> fuck less atractive woman -> she thinks shes hot -> feels entiteld to more -> woman increase standards -> men get left out -> men want pussy

and so the circle continues untill you have to be a Dr.Dr.10/10 gigachad to secure a fat 2/10

but thats just my opinion and shouldnt be taken as a fact

Women are easy to get if you have those few qualities along with a list of other things yes, the problem is women who aren't deserving of these things eincluding good looks expect them and reserve themselves for men with these things which is why incels exists

If women would date/fuck their looks match there would be no incels, women are a problem who need to be corrected

The point of the manosphere is to exercise your masculinity, not complain about women hint: being bitter and myopic is not masculine it is a feminine trait

How could you speak for me? I have tried to get ugly women as I am an ugly an ugly man, it's just that these women have sat in my face and complained about a man way out of her league using her for sex and asking me why all men are awful? Like BITCH I'm not awful and I'm not sure wtf you expect

These women are litteraally picky as fuck swiping all day on tender scheduling sex meets with men who want nothing to do with them other than to drop a quick load in the most desperate thing they can find

The reality is as follows

Men want pussy> willing to date women less attractive than him because that's what the market dictates> can't get women less attractive than him because woman is somewhere getting fuckef by man way out of her league> 80/20 rule in exercise> woman complain about men being trash not realizing she's talking about the 20 percent of everyday men who have enough physical sex appeal to garner attention from women and refuse to acknowledge where she fucks up

You can't hide what's been going on for the past decade now that people are finally catching on. Society has gone down hill

If I were able to secure a 2/10 I would have done it already but once we put you all back where you belong I'll be able to do MUCH better, watch

>The mansopher is to exercise your masculintity

Lmfao the mansopher has always been about educating men about women and dating thats why 100 percent of their content is dedicated to rightfully bashing women and supporting groups like mgtow to seek change in society we aren't going to stop us sjw punks like you aren't going to stop us I know because I used to hang around you punks and you're about nothing