/britfeel/

Spackers letting the thread die edition

Attached: 1643185368990.jpg (700x525, 93.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BUYkEItbBHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HOW LONG WAS IT LIKE THIS LADS? WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELVES?

>tfw most of britfeel will never have this view outside their window

Do you enjoy living within metres of normies and having to endure their pollution and noises?

Attached: room.png (1022x650, 434.51K)

Thanks for ruining the solace.

Last thread was lads talking about bumming each other and sucking each other off. Can not understand how the thread died with less than 100 posts

>Do you enjoy living within metres of normies
Yeah because I have an actual life
Can't imagine my best and lone friend being a window lmfao what a sad fucker

Roger: You like my trebuchet? Roger: This is the largest size bottle of wine that isn't legally a vat. It is called: a Nebuchadnezzar. I drink four of these a day, just like Charlemagne did, and I'll outlive you all.

and made a bong out of coke can once. not yet an apple

where are they.........
where are what?
the measuring cups that you cooked this with!!
if you cant cook from the heart, you cant cook

Attached: the-bear-jeremy-allen-white.jpg (2004x1140, 311.45K)

Every house with a nice view is ruining a nice view.

>Went to beddingshire at just past midnite
>Got up to take a piss at like 5AM
>Went to sleep again
>Asshole moron downstairs wakes me up again at least one time (at around 7AM or sommet) by slamming his chair on purpose (probably) directly beneath me, could hear his noise thru two layers of hearing protection shit you not
>Fall back asleep again
>Have some refn/eggers-style dream which involves the plot of the northman somehow, a flick i haven't even watched yet (but which sits right at the top of the backlog caused by the perturbations since january)
>Begin waking up properly an hour ago, take ear muffs off (track was still playing)
>Immediate noise from pidgeons and traffic reaching me again, some boomer skitzo woman yelling on the adjoining terrace
>LTE spazzes out as per usual around this time, prolly caused by the zoomies in the skool around the corner

Fockin hell laddingfellas

Skipped breakfast too now because of the brokenass tooth, all i took was an l-theanine and a guarana tab

Will be heading out within 15 and then try to get one of these dentists booked for an emergency appointment right away

Attached: 1656366380074.jpg (1024x1024, 316.1K)

This is Norway and people don't live like sardines.

There's a thing called a car which takes you to your friends. Neighbours aren't friends and are usually annoying.

I am a normie so yes I do

Fockin fat paki bitch downstairs still slamming incessantly

Incredible

Looks like the apprenticeship/spacker project boomer lady responded mere minutes ago to my inquiry from last week

Won't be checking it though until i got this fucking tooth fixed up again

I am going on a date with an autistic 18 year old who I met on outer r9k tonight. I am mid 30s and neurotypical

Genders of both parties?

>tfw no 18yo gf for me, a 30+ incel

Man and man

Freight tyrants don't even want you filming trains anymore.

youtu.be/BUYkEItbBHE

Boring; enjoy your date. It would be a proper laugh to make the 18yo pay though.

I am male and she is female
Not me

I have already paid for her cheap flight from Athens to the UK so she owes me a few drinks at least.