Bully

When I was a kid I (along with others) bullied this kid named Johnathan (we will call J). J was adopted. J had abusive bio parents that abandoned him. J would go into hysterics if his foster parents left him alone. J would come up with outlandish stories for attention. At different points he would claim he was a: Vampire, Werewolf, Alien prince. J would develop obsessions with girls in class and would draw pictures of himself having sex with them. Last I heard the bullying and strange behavior took a toll on him and he turned his back on the foster family that took care of him.

>Johnathan, I know you will never see this but from the very bottom of my heart I regret my actions as a child. You deserved much more bullying than I gave you. You were a weird asshole that creeped everyone out. I hope you are dead.

Attached: l-intro-1646415191.jpg (1600x896, 196.3K)

You're no better than him and I hope you all end up in hell together.

I am going to Valhalla you simpleton

Fedora + timestamp or LARP

No lol, you're getting your ass pounded and skull shattered when you meet a bigger fish. I fucking love bullying bullies.

"We" no "we" won't, nigger
I'm going to call him Johnathan and you need to learn to NEVER try and put words in my mouth again
Fucking subhuman

Attached: 1420359386454.gif (768x646, 20.98K)

why on earth would you need a timestamp for this?

he deserved it. He needed his behavior corrected but just never learned. Humans need to learn to adapt and what is acceptable

i live in uk .. the bullies are the same in their adulthood. in fact they are worse. nobody develops here.

Exactly. The same way you'll need to adapt to my cock up your ass. Might makes right, which is why I spent so much time bulking up.

bro you and johnathan would get along if you were fucking people in the ass

Oi bruv. Bit of a pickle innit?

lot of faggots simping for a loser tonight.

Attached: 6d26a28e9269843a0103da816b83457f.jpg (464x348, 30.76K)

You wouldn't get it bitchboi. Maybe you will for the few seconds between when I cum inside your ass and when I curbstomp your skull.

you have a very colorful imagination manlet.

Attached: Lt+the+guy+that+caught+the+punch+_b52fd2d9b2f83a1aa8631f2141e79ce9.jpg (266x200, 14.79K)

kek what possible reason could you have to be invested in this?

Just save everyone a lot of time and tell me where you want to meet. It's been a while since I dominated someone and the urges are resurfacing.

Meet me in Agartha

I don't give a fuck about Jonathan. Assaulting a bully gives me an outlet for my sadism in a socially acceptable way. This is a golden opportunity for me.

You're a pussy? Figures.

tell me where to meet you then faggot.

>officer you don't understand, this man admitted to being a bully over 16 years ago.

Where do you live? I actually want to see if it's feasible.
Exactly.

still waiting on where you want me to meet you buddy.

Patient, retard (or soon to be retard)

I live in your moms asshole. lots of room in here

damn, really getting butthurt over a text joke lol. could never be me, seek help.

Not a huge risk to say which country or state you live in. I'm in california. All I can say is that you're obviously a cowardly cumgulper.

the pedo state. makes sense.

Only weaklings need help.

You still haven't said which state you're in.

anyone wanting to sodomize someone because of an internet story needs help.

I live in a state of ecstasy because your mom suck me so good

I want to anally rape bullies, it's honestly not that uncommon. People do it in prison all the time.

big sus.

Attached: Quotiquot+_bf799a2e6bbfcc9d357b2c64782152dc.png (300x180, 21.66K)

Are you actually scared of words on a screen? This is giving me a bigger high than when your nigger mother tongued my anus.