For those of you who arent into hookup culture

for those of you who arent into hookup culture

do you secretly wish that you were somewhat into it, as it would make having sex so much easier and everyones doing it

Attached: disc18.png (477x355, 122.19K)

For those of you that aren't why aren't you? I thought I wasn't but I actually tried it and it's great. It doesn't have to be some seedy shit where you fuck then leave, you can stay the night then make breakfast in the morning and see each other again if you liked each other.

Not really. Casual sex never interested me.

No, I'm not a teenager. The meaningless sex phase died as soon as I turned 18.

I used dating apps back in 2021 and was juggling multiple friends with benefits at once during the peak of my promiscuity. Eventually, I grew disgusted with myself and cut off contact with all my partners except for one. My remaining one sex friend moved away a few months later. Haven't been laid since. Looking back on it, I could never do that again. I have a mother that I deeply respect and I'm running around treating women like fleshlights, pretending to care about the words that come out of their mouths. Just couldn't take it anymore. Felt like a monster and a cheap whore. I just want a real gf.

Attached: 1612551548801.png (1280x720, 473.38K)

Not even one bit...

I actually did participate in hookup culture a little back in college. I despised it so much that I now unironically agree with the incels on every ideological topic.

Hookup culture doesn't make it easier to get sex. Nothing makes sex harder to get then hookup culture does.

>back in 2021
>back in
bro it was last year

The prep work mostly. It's a lot of work for what people say is not much better than my hand.

And? The phrase "back in" is applicable to any point in the past regardless of how far away it is. I could've said "back in May" and the sentence still makes perfect sense. Is your comprehension of English weak or are you attempting to make a point here?

Attached: 1604288862424.jpg (768x768, 83.17K)

Ignore him he's an ESL retard

No because it disgusts me. Its like seeing dogs mating at the park.

What prep work? My last hookup went like this:
>mildly hung over from a night about town on Sunday morning
>cute ginger chick I previously matched with on Hinge likes me again
>skip smalltalk this time and ask if she wants to smooch
>she does
>i have a shower and shave as I'm a bit feral at that moment
>stuff a toothbrush and floss in my bag in case I end up staying the night
>stuff some condoms in my day bag
>turn up
>spend the rest of the day cuddling, kissing, talking and watching films/shows, occasionally stopping to fool around
>go out and grab a chinese at night
>i stay the night
>wake up and make breakfast together
>go back to her bed and do more of the same till the afternoon when we both decide we have stuff to do
>have a shower together quick before we head out
>seeing her again this weekend
Entire point of it to me is I actually really enjoy just being one on one with a girl, I get social anxiety in crowds but I'm pretty comfortable and confident when it comes to hook ups. Skips all the bullshit, most of mine go like this, don't know if it's something about me or I've just been lucky but they're always pretty good and I usually see them again at least a few more times.

Wat..
You said you had a few fwb ? Which doesn't fit with the rest of the post. You're two adults doing a mutually beneficial task so what does that have to do with you pretending to care about what they said ? Of course you don't care that's what a fuckbuddy is and if this did actually happen you probably weirded her out pretending lol. So like if you wanted a real relationship why wouldn't you ask one of them ?

You're silly

I think he just means in general . Like some days I'll think about fooling around with my girl but that's basically at least an hour gone. Or I could just beat off and be feeling about the same in 10 minutes

yes i do wish i was into it.... i used to pretend i was but then was hit with the regret and realized it was bad for me and not beneficial at all. also i found out mid 6 month relationship w an ex that i had herpes in my genitals, can never really confirm if it came from said ex i was in a monogamous relationship with or previous hookups i had years prior and the virus had just stayed dormant so that further complicated hookups if for whatever reason im somehow entertained by them. i guess i just realized sex is so much better w a connection, but also when youre celibate, any sex seems like it *might* be good

>Went out last night
>went out other night
>etc etc
I'm sure your tinder profile is full of nice cool pictures of you in various different places. Social media accounts with interconnected friend groups who can vouch for you actually being real. I exist in one of two places. I don't want to live your lifestyle. It would require a lot of prep work for what everyone says is no big deal physically.

You sound painfully autistic.
>So like if you wanted a real relationship why wouldn't you ask one of them?
Because none of them were worth dating.
Once when I was a uni undergraduate, I was an inch away from dating a girl that I really liked, but I called it off when she confessed to having genital herpes. Is that you, S?

Attached: 1596345449304.png (483x470, 183.71K)

the fear of herpes has permanently made me afraid of hookup culture

Attached: disc25.png (407x408, 195.04K)

I just don't care. Such meaningless trashy pussy is not worth it.

when I was younger I didnt give a shit about hook up culture. After I hit 25 I decided fuck it I dont give a shit anymore. Thank god I stopped caring becuase I almost immediately lost my virginity. Most people dont want a relationship these days, they just want the serotonin that fucking provides and I guess im finally okay with that.

If you want to remain friends you still have to pretend to care about their bullshit. Thats what friends do.