If you could change/increase/decrease something about you, what would it be? Examples

If you could change/increase/decrease something about you, what would it be? Examples
>height
>wrist, hand, ankle and feet size
>RR, RX or XX alleles
>bideltoid/shoulder breadth
>genital/boobs/butt size
>senses like sight, hearing etc
>jawline/jawbone size
>teeth, gums, tongue and other oral features
>joint, organ and immune system health
>IQ
Pic not related, just picked it from saved images

Attached: AE9154A9-E404-4370-B83A-17D805D02840.jpg (750x1334, 48.75K)

Voice, I wish I didn't sound like a limp wristed faggot.

everything, character creation should be a thing for this faggot earth

nothing - flaws are what set us apart. If this were possible it would be immoral to withold it from anyone, and so we would all converge to the same, perfect, boring stereotype

Attached: jon-lead.jpg (1500x1000, 65.81K)

Lighter skin so I could be loveable and find a bf.

I would make myself shorter, dumber, smaller wrists, bigger feet, massive nuts, small dick, nonexistent jawline, shitty sight, mildly deaf, perfect teeth, weak joints and huge forehead.

a true utopia would be what you just described

Okay so:
>Jaw
Obvious one
>IQ
Another obvious one
Yep that'll do it for me. I predict my life would be a little better if this were to happen to me.

I wanna bw perfect, without flaws.
Idc if i alienate myself from other people.
If i would be perfect i wanna try shaping the world into a better place to live.

Imagine you will be the figure on many years the unite every people living in the planet.

Less of a sexdrive
The horny is killing me

i would change my nose into a button nose and 110 percent make myself lighter plus straight teeth wouldnt hurt yknow what just fucking hack my face off

I'd make myself more able to understand and retain information. I'm booksmart, I can read some facts and recite them, but I can't really extrapolate from that information and create anything new if that makes sense. I can't take what I know about anything and advance my understanding of it by combining information. Like I could know everything there is to know about a given subject but make zero contribution to that subject because my mind is only capable of absorbing information and not using it to make inferences.

I'd decrease mental illness and leave everything else the same. Please just give me a better brain.

Attached: 1652614493632.jpg (741x1079, 174.25K)

i would make myself more catlike
and is why utopia doesn't exist

Attached: 94ffbfcf8e872a520c3f7d484885abaa.gif (313x320, 1.51M)

>Wider IPD
>Wider zygos
>Narrower hips
>Slightly Taller

Attached: 1652066182973.jpg (1000x526, 64.53K)

Id start by making myself about 1 or 2 inches shoryer, shortening my neck to start eith and then my legs

Then id give myself just a little wider build, bonewise
Im really thinly built, so at 5'11" it shows even more which absolutely sucks. No matter how much weight i put on, how much muscle or fat, the build itself isnt going to change whoch is bullshit.

Everyrjing else im pretty much content with

Not be sexually lobotomized at birth.
Comment not original.

Intelligence, intelligence, and more intelligence. I understand that it takes more than intelligence to act intelligently, but holy shit am I tired of being fucking stupid.

I would increase my height from 177 cm to 194 cm. Also my dick size from 13 cm to 25 cm. Also would get rid of my autism, my crooked spine, my barely functioning intestines, my hemorrhoids, and my skinny fat body

Height for sure. I'd be pretty much a perfect specimen if I weren't a 5'5" manlet.

I'd get rid of my anxiety. There's no benefit to any of it. It just makes me feel like shit even when everything is alright, I hate it.

Imagine everyone get to decide this at the same day. The next day would be full of 20 inches dicks ans 8 feet guys lmao

Better teeth, social skills and be less lazy.
But I only care about those things because I want a gf. I'm content with most of my life.
Actually I want my dick to be thinner, so I can slide it down my future wife's throat and cum down it. I think it's too thick.