BPD nutcase inserts themselves in our friendship group

>BPD nutcase inserts themselves in our friendship group
>Basically "overtakes" the group by being super demanding, taking charge of every situation, stopping us doing our normal things and doing only what they want.
>targets me as their "fav", basically starts stalking me, blowing up my phone with hundreds of calls/texts/begging every day to hang out, calling my work etc.
>Gets super unhinged angry/jealous whenever I hang out with any of my friends without inviting them even though they wouldn't even want to do what me and my friends are doing. Lots of abusive texts if I don't answer back to their calls/messages.
>Friends are all fucking dumbass pushover autists who enable this psychotic behavior, can't keep their mouths shut about me hanging with them and not BPD nutter, always lets BPD nutter in on our plans.
>Nobody taking my warnings, requests for distance from BPD psycho, etc etc seriously.

Anything to do to salvage this situation or should I just abandon my friendship group entirely at this point?
Honestly this is one of the most insane and bizarre situations I've ever experienced and it actually shocks me my friends are such fucking autistic retards that they aren't taking seriously what is happening.

Attached: tictok-screen.jpg (1333x1669, 936.86K)

Are you a girl in a mostly male friend group, cause if so thats why.
You need to bail, ASAP.

I'm male, male friendship group (been together since high school)
BPD is female.

Still bail,
She will start to turn your cum-brained friends against you when you don't play to her whims.
If you date her , she will cheat on you and accuse you of rape to her friends.
Leave

BPD whores are fucking insane spawns of the devil get the fuck away from that wench.

Don't worry about it. This is totally normal, she will go away soon. These sort of girls hop between different groups of males, they usually obsess on one, usually the most attractive and self-aware one of the group. She'll be gone soon, they always insert themselves into a friendship group, cause chaos, then leave.

I've seen this scenario play out several times when I was in college, pretty weird at first but eventually you just realise this behavior is part of their psychological profile.

If she's hot, just fuck her. She'll be gone soon anyway.

I realise I said "she'll be gone soon" 3 times in a row, which was accidental but really stresses how quickly these people manage to fuck up their relationships with everybody in their lives.

This one is so on the nose it made me chuckle

Attached: beepd.png (485x461, 513.18K)

>friendship group
>TikTok
kys normo

Why do so many white women have BPD
Are white women just genetically fucked up

ok, you aren't her fav, your her target. for whatever reason, she sees you as the weakest chain in the group.
either get out now, or stay and watch it fall apart around you. either way, she's gonna do her damage to everyone, turn your friends against each other, and then dip out. they won't even think to blame her right away, either.
then you'll need to wait a few years for everyone to slowly realize what the fuck happened, and then eventually (maybe) go back to normal.
unless your friends wisen up, then maybe things can be okay pretty quickly.

but yeah, op, it's not worth it. my mom and sister both have BPD so trust me on that, i've seen both of them do the same thing to tons of friend groups, workplaces, etc over the years.

Nah, BPD girls usually target the AMOG to fuck then go for the lesser ones.

How can people even say this image isn't literal fucking fact lmao.

Attached: fetchimage.jpg (680x866, 383.3K)

They always get away with it as well. Having BPD seem's to be a "do anything and get out of jail" free card. Everyone walks on eggshells around them and knows they're toxic as fuck, yet everyone acts as yesmen to them and lets them destroy the lives of everyone around them. That "borderline" must be relating to witchcraft because that is what it seems like.

What year do you think it is, glowie? Get some new material.

Attached: 1644224733323.jpg (1440x1440, 234.15K)

I'm sure it's as much to do with them being a woman that gives them a get out of jail free card as it is being BPD. Eventually everyone will get sick of them though.

The good thing is, you can have fun with these people because you understand their psychological profile and therefore you can resist their attempts to manipulate you.

She's sounds like a real keeper lmao

>If she's hot, just fuck her. She'll be gone soon anyway.
>The good thing is, you can have fun with these people because you understand their psychological profile and therefore you can resist their attempts to manipulate you.

Nah want nothing to do with this cunt. If she wasn't such a deranged fucking nutcase, she could be okay to be around, but I'm not even her boyfriend nor do I want anything to do with her and she's acting like I'm her Husband who is cheating on her by simply hanging out with my friends without her permission.
Honestly wouldn't not be surprised at this point if I wake up in the middle of the night with her standing over my bed.
Don't stick your dick in crazy is a universal rule for a reason.

Pussy pass and BPD pass, it's like a license to kill relationships.

Sounds a lot like how I used to behave when I had friends. Guess its a good thing that I isolate myself now.

I was in a pretty similar situation to this during and after high school. I don't know what advice I can give but I kept hanging out with my friends without her and let her keep seething and ranting online about it. Eventually she tried to get everyone to hate me and another friend but that didn't work and after that nobody wanted anything to do with her