/autistic/ - autistic pride general

Autistic nation edition

Attached: Img 1.png (1080x1080, 368.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/341523903_Autistic_peer-to-peer_information_transfer_is_highly_effective
researchgate.net/publication/354586607_Investigating_Markers_of_Rapport_in_Autistic_and_Nonautistic_Interactions
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21282628/
jneurosci.org/content/41/8/1699
jneurodevdisorders.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1866-1955-4-13
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.2190/AD12-7RYT-XVAR-3R2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stfu autists are retarded
t. autist

Kurdistan doesn't exist retard

turks have turkey
greeks have greece
but what do Any Forums users have...

It does, it's just not recognized as a nation.

Your kindred needs to be genocided for the collective good of humankind.

Attached: Hitler red eyes.jpg (373x457, 76.22K)

Not an argument

researchgate.net/publication/341523903_Autistic_peer-to-peer_information_transfer_is_highly_effective
researchgate.net/publication/354586607_Investigating_Markers_of_Rapport_in_Autistic_and_Nonautistic_Interactions

(The 'theory of mind' part is a pro-autism awareness bias, but the rest is fine)
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21282628/
jneurosci.org/content/41/8/1699

jneurodevdisorders.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1866-1955-4-13
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.2190/AD12-7RYT-XVAR-3R2U

I don't give a shit about your arguements. Pop some more benzos if that makes you uncomfortable.

I don't tolerate uneducated opinions.

>Kurds have Kurdistan
Kurds are the largest stateless population of people in the world OP

I don't tolerate the presence of stinking three holes with a ruptured anus. Down more benzos, cum dump.

It isn't argued that autistic people will make any particular type of civilization, rather that we can and should make a civilization

Nazis were pro-sperg, making the distinction between autistic people that were unsalvagable and the useful asperger individuals.

It does as an autonomous region in Iraq and Iran

Too bad I'm an old fashioned fascist and I don't give a fuck about what you think. I just posted that Hitler because I don't have pictures of Mosley or Mussolini with glowing red eyes.

What land do we even have available?

love my fellow autists
simple as

We need to make the Principality of Zeon real.

Is the diaspora really that bad?

I'm 29 and lately I've been really leaning into being a sperg, and I'm finding that it's getting me better social results than masking. Anyone else?

Kekistan

I've been masking my whole life. It just comes off as weird. Better to lean into it than pretending being a normgroid

Yeah, I have definitely had a better time just doing whatever I want and having some confidence in just being whatever the hell I am, and putting my thoughts out there and not restricting my creativity. It made me more interesting though I'm sure more people also hate me, but that's unavoidable anyway, and you're better off accepting it than being boring and pretending to be a normalfag. Of course, only online. I don't talk to people in real life and haven't left my home this year yet because being more open online made me even more reclusive in real life. And the world still sucks and keeps getting worse, so I still hate my life regardless of any improvements I've made.