Dating app

>dating app
>girl messages me first
>seems super into me
>I reply back
>she unmatches me

do I have some kind of autismo super power?

Attached: jk2.png (1089x1169, 1.89M)

You need to read more PUA shit my matey.

PUA?

Pick up artist books. Learn from people that get to fuck multiple women every day if they want to, not from a loser like I am. Learn to think and talk like they do.

Same, but IRL and girls get angry at me for no reason
They come, we talk, having fun, then outta nowhere bitch's angry and flee out.
Then she come back next time, I ignore her because wtf's wrong with you, she talk to me, and same as before women are crazy

It's good when men fuck multiple women every day but terrible when women fuck 10 men per year

Alright mate, thanks.

"if they want to" meaning having opportunities to, because they are desirable

I used tinder for a week and got 3 matches, however none of them responded to my message (and also didn't unmatch me) so I'm pretty sure those were fake matches created by the app to make me continue using the app and buy their premium shit.

>using dating apps

user I hope you know how to tune the algorithm otherwise... just delete that shit and go to your local bar

>dating app
>no one messages me first
>message first
>get reply
>message back
>no response
>feel rude to message again out of the blue
>never speak or hear from the other party ever again

It most definitely is. Jf you don't like the double standards of implicit social rules feel free to pop more benzos, retard.

Pick up artists are all charlatans. PUA is a pyramid scheme that weights on your primal instinct of wanting to mate to extract money from your pockets. Also for some reason pick up artists always tend to be the worst writers in existence. They all write like they're trying to explain things to a retard, while sounding like retards themselves. Very little artistry in these self proclaimed artists.

What did you text them?

Dating apps are THE most degenerate thing in society. They do not want you to reply with a polite paragraph they want a oneliner that makes them giggle, preferably involving your tongue going inside their anus.

Attached: 10.jpg (540x720, 67.88K)

>get match
>get message
>unmatched in the few seconds it takes to load tinder

Do it then, you have it all figured out after all

No, every women has at least dozens of matches. If she's moderately attractive, she probably has upwards of hundreds of matches.
Do you think you're in the top 10, top 20 even? Let alone #1.
She messaged you then promptly got distracted by the several chads who mog you in literally every facet.

>Do you think you're in the top 10, top 20 even? Let alone #1
Sending her a message that's more interesting and elaborate than "hi" or "sup" already puts you in the top 90%. You underestimate how retarded the average man is.

>Dating apps are THE most degenerate thing in society
you could've stopped there and not look like a retard, stooping to dating apps is lowest of the low and will only ruin your self worth. not because of the interactions but creating a profile as a adult desperate for attention

Does it matter ? They were obviously fake matches.
So where do you meet girls ?

>Sending her a message that's more interesting and elaborate than "hi" or "sup" already puts you in the top 90%
Nope. Looks is literally the only thing that matters. There is no possible opening you could make that would you more interesting to her than the turbochads you're competing with.
A match doesn't mean anything. A reply doesn't mean anything. A conversation doesn't mean anything. The only metric of success is if you met up in person. And you really think she's going to choose to meet up with you because you had a mildly humorous opening over sports car internationally traveling facially attractive Chad?
It's pretty arrogant to assume that you're a more interesting person than those guys.

>Looks is literally the only thing that matters
Delusional. Looks are what draws initial attention, but if you can't offer anything else all the women around you will disappear. That was my experience in high school, they came to me for my face and height and left for my autistic ways.
>A match doesn't mean anything. A reply doesn't mean anything. A conversation doesn't mean anything
These things mean everything. You're stuck in a past where the internet doesn't exist, but your point of view is wrong and obsolete. Nowadays online interaction is the only method of preselection, even for girls you meet IRL. If you can't connect with a girl in chat she won't hang out with you.
>sports car internationally traveling facially attractive Chad?
This type of person is also extremely rare on tinder. Someone like that hangs out in circles of extremely wealthy people, dating apps are for common people like you and me.