Is trying to make friends really worth it...

Is trying to make friends really worth it? As someone who has never had friends before I am completely ignorant of what I could gain from doing it. Does anyone on here know what benefit I could possibly gain from making friends?

Attached: b052a3bb565b06e0a799b277dea272b8-3886495312.jpg (736x736, 31.79K)

It's the best way to realize how little you have in common with anyone

if you make friends you'll be happier than you are right now, if happy is something you want to be i suggest making some friends

Exactly how happy are we talking? Like will it make me want to get out of bed?

you're friends aren't gonna be able to make you not depressed, they'll just make you happier as long as you're with them. if you wanna get out of bed and not be a neet then take some fucking initiative and stop being a lazy cunt

i think so. you really only need to make one, and then you'll have a much easier time making friends with their friends, etc. getting your foot in the door, so to speak

You are very lucky to have a bed. Do you appreciate your life

>making friends with their friends
What if I don't want them to have other friends?

I never had friends. I don't want friends anymore, either. Because when I'm around people, I change into an illusion of what they think I am, when in reality I am nothing. I had an extensive drunken conversation with my brother about this, who I perhaps could have called "friend" at some point, and when I revealed to him these feelings, he looked at me and said "I don't even know who you are anymore". How can I relate to a person to the point of friendship, when my family don't even know me?

You cant. Do you watch tranime?

>tranime
Go back, post 2020 migrant

Go back to what? Do you watch it?

no its not worth it I have to go out with my friend tomorrow because its her birthday but ive been fantasizing about all the many ways i can kill myself so i dont have to go

>Do you watch it?
Why does it matter if I do or don't?

it is a good thing for children. for an adult guy it is a pointless waste of time.

It would explain a lot honestly.

How would viewing entertainment arts explain an absent social life that was present from early childhood? It's an immutable character trait that is my destiny.

You wouldnt understand at this point. But I think I have my answer.

I understand very well that you are a post-2020 discord raider that wants to push a narrative that there is some kind of guilt or shame to be had for enjoying Japanese animation and art. It's been present on the site for a while now and it's bizarre.

Attached: 1627930744774.jpg (960x848, 147.73K)

>Is trying to make friends really worth it?
Depends on the friend.
>Does anyone on here know what benefit I could possibly gain from making friends?
Depends on the friend once again
>You won't be as lonely, provided you make an effort to keep a connection
>You can find new things to do and new things to experience together
>It can make it easier to make more friends
>Overall having good relationships and a social life can make you happier

I dont think shame or guilt is relevant here at all. But I do think you will find it hard to relate to real people, at least in the west.

>But I do think you will find it hard to relate to real people, at least in the west.
I dislike westerners because they all believe some kind of vile humanity worshiping shit. And also, I'm a half-Portuguese half-Northern Irish mutt, an outcast in this otherwise homogeneous place, I find no one relatable and I never did! I was always the boy who sat alone at school.

Thats nice. Focus on those differences and enjoy the brainwashing.