Have you ever decided to actually "b yourself" and genuinely speak your mind to people? How did they react?

have you ever decided to actually "b yourself" and genuinely speak your mind to people? How did they react?
I've done it a few times and every time people have looked at me like I'm completely insane. It's times like those when I remember that interacting with others is completely pointless. It's like I'm on a completely different frequency

Attached: 24lynch1-superJumbo-v2.jpg (1039x1090, 189.02K)

People would rather interact with a crazy schizo than a weird silent awkward autist

Not so sure about that user...

>have you ever decided to actually "b yourself" and genuinely speak your mind to people?
I don't need to tell you every little controversial belief I have to b myself. I am generally honest, and if what I'm telling you might be unacceptable I just present it in a more acceptable way.
>How did they react?
Most people have never really had a problem with me, they think I'm odd and unusual but a nice person. I tell people how I'm feeling very often just so they know we're on the same page especially if it's awkwardness or I need them to explain something to me. I'm naturally a very agreeable person, which is a part of my appeal.

I usually do. I used to have a gf and friends but they all left me.

>How did they react?
I'll be the first one to give an actual, honest answer: Very negatively. I guess I'm just a shitty person.

Any time im "myself", I make people upset.

>they all left me.
What did you do?

B myself...

To elaborate. I've always been honest, and I guess at one point my gf appreciated me for that. Later on she decided that she was actually a total normie and that she didn't appreciate me anymore as I was, so she left. Then my "friends" though "oh cool, now we don't have to deal with him to hang out with her", so they dropped me too. God I fucking hate normies.

part of the reason why i'm always quiet is cause when i have been myself it never goes well either ignored or get strange looks

Normies have one great thing in common that allows them to engage in endless conversation, and they expect you to engage in it with them and not be bored by it, because that would make them feel bad about it. That thing is "nothing in particular". Do not dare to be yourself if you don't enjoy a lifetime of bullshit small talk. Even normies have a few hobbies and interests, but they don't dare talk about them unless you specifically ask. Because that's not what the group wants to talk about. The group wants to talk about what's common for the group. Nothing. If you don't like it, well be alone forever, faggot.

I wouldn't be myself around anyone I wasn't 100% comfortable with. From my experience, most people have either a very limited or specific area of knowledge and topics they can even respond to outside their norm. If you go off normie script and get too comfortable too fast you're going to have a bad time.

ive noticed if you be yourself around normal fags they hate on you behind your back. there is no winning with normal fags just cut your losses user and live without their influence in their life because even if you try and be friendly they will still HATE you

Why would they hate you?

Used to do this before quarantine and I was really popular with most groups of people. After quarantine, I would sound like a retarded autist psycho if I did this.

But that's who i really am

Normies can't understand anything that is even slightly out of the ordinary. Even if you say some completely mundane thing but arrange the phrase in an uncommon manner, they will not understand what you're saying. Basically, people don't pay attention to what others say unless it's someone close to them.

>How did they react?
Depends on the person and the stuff I say.

>have you ever decided to actually "b yourself" and genuinely speak your mind to people?
yup
>How did they react?
Depends on the people. Generally if people have a different disposition towards a certain topic, tensions arise. On the other hand if they agree on said topic, comradire grows.
>I've done it a few times and every time people have looked at me like I'm completely insane. It's times like those when I remember that interacting with others is completely pointless. It's like I'm on a completely different frequency
That's because those people and you don't have much in common, which is usually the case. Don't get too upset about it and rather look for other avenues of people to interact with that value who you are.
I get literally polar opposite descriptions of me from different people, while I act consistently the same to everybody.

>Normies can't understand anything that is even slightly out of the ordinary.
When did you realize normies are the true autists, because they can only understand social ques in a very narrow band that is the "norm" they grew up with. But so far as reading people and understanding things of different personalities or culture and so on.They are literally retarded in terms of ability to perceive what the other person is feeling or thinking.

I started doing that a few years ago and I basically became the family black sheep. My family is VERY closed off when it comes to discussing emotions or have confrontations of any kind. So when I would bring up stuff that bothered me, or actually confront someone like my brother for being shitty in the moment towards me, suddenly I was the one actually causing problems because I was "rocking the boat". So now I am just pleasant around my family as if I'm at my old secretary job and they are clients. I never get emotional in any way, no sadness or anger, because I learned that my family doesn't have any empathy for me. They just want me to shut the fuck up and not ruin their vibe

they either get annoyed, ignore me, egg me on like I'm a dancing monkey or treat me like their pet. I actually met a like minded individual last autumn but he dropped out of college this summer

>"just b urself bro! People will like you then!"
>talk really loudly
>run everywhere
>sperg out
>"Why are you so weird, user? No one likes weirdos like you."