I hate the other women on here

The female larpers on here are all attention whores. If you are white, thin, and/or not a virgin, you are not a "fembot".
If you are asian you are also not a fembot because every white moid has yellow fever.
I am tired of you fakers. You stupid BPD whores. You will never know true loneliness as a woman. I hope you are killed and raped by a moid you meet on here, it's what you deserve for being a stupid lying attention whore. Fuck you.

Attached: whu.jpg (2037x2114, 339.45K)

no no no
no no no
no no no

Have you ever considered the reason you cant get a man is because youre an obnoxious, rude, unpleasant, boring insufferable cunt? As well as a tranny of course.

that's wasn't very keanu reeves wholesomechungus of you

Attention whoring fat white foid detected, kys.

I would date you if you'd date me

i just hate the ones that look like picrel, but claim to be lonely. wish jbw (or just be not black) wasn't law,but it is

Attached: 6292731.jpg (736x736, 78.5K)

>its another ethnic foid who is white chad only

Lmao blackpilled again

I would date you if you were nice and my age or older.
None of them look like that. No one looks like that, it's photoshopped. Moids are so retarded.

>my age or older
How old are you?

I would date in my race or outside my race, I don't care. I just want someone to hold at night and make ugly babies with.

>"The female larpers on here are all attention whores"
>Hee hee look at me im a REAL woman guys all these other femoids are fake im the only REAL one give ME attention

>24
I'm too young I guess. I'm sure with standards that low, you've gotten quite a few male robots who've talked to you so far. How does it usually go?

Attached: 1651256988939.gif (500x513, 1.82M)

I'm also 24 wanna get married?

i'm just lurking here for fun. i have a boyfriend. it's just interesting to get a glimpse into a world i didn't know about before.

Same can be said about us. There are legitimate femcels out there as rare as they are.

God shut the fuck up you brainless faggot, I wanted to dump my vent because I'm fucking fed up with this shitty declining board.
I don't do the discord shit, so no I haven't. I hate that this place has become some weird sort of social media full of namefags and discord tranny drama. I just come here to shitpost but god damn am I fucking tired of having saggy pale tits shoved in my face.
Yeah.
That's fine user, I'm not talking about you then. I'm talking about the blatant cluster bs who need their egos fluffed 24/7.

i'm a white fembot and i've had several male robots develop crushes on me but i've been in-love with my male robot bestfriend for years now. he's rejected me several times, but i still love him.

Attached: 1626523218406.png (283x320, 113.71K)

>as a woman
go fuck yourself, if you're born female, you've already won at life. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT. YOU DESERVE TO HAVE CORROSIVE ACID POURED ONTO YOUR FACE.

Okay if you're in the uk I'll marry you :)

You sound retarded and should kys asap.
Damn it, I'm American.

>I don't do the discord shit
Why? You don't need to be involved with the discord AIDS drama to use a convenient messenger app as a platform for an LDR. Also, how are you actually a fembot? If you're not willing to do an LDR, then I can't really consider you a robot of any type.

Attached: 1641691853772.png (539x481, 370.23K)

>YOU DESERVE TO HAVE CORROSIVE ACID POURED ONTO YOUR FACE.
This has been and still is happening to women, lol.

Hmm okay okay simply move here and we'll get married

Well im in Toronto,27 , if you need a friend or something im here. From everything you posted you actually seem like a cool, non-npc, femanon.

Youre honestly a breath of fresh air from all the narcissistic ethots that come on here.

Please dont make this 8 hugs bullshit a meme. People are going to think its fucking real, instead of some random blithering nonsense by some who "psychologist"

I've never had reason for it. I'm not unwilling to do LDR, rather, I find it difficult to interact with people at all and even non-anonymous online interaction is terrifying. Of course, it's a lot more enticing than an "irl" relationship. I'd love an LDR.
I'm NEET and poor!
Hm that's cool, but to be clear, I don't dislike other women in general. Just a certain type who post on here.
Do you want to chat?

you hate competition because you are a women, there's so many e chads to go around so you hate other women, you though r9k was gonna be a safe space for you to get as much attention as you want and find yourself a chad but you got in just as one of the many women here vying for attention, even thought there's 100 to 1 men to women here your monkey women brain still tells you "other women bad"

TL;DR sugg on my titties faggot lmao.

>male BPD
>get stuck with all the downsides, can't access any of the upsides

Attached: 1633842645118.jpg (340x264, 7.45K)

I'm not an attention whore and I'm all those things but still consider that I have femcel traits due primarily to bad mental state like anxiety and crippling trust disorder definitely don't want to meet ppl nor go in those groomer discords. But I don't actually make threads just lurk here every day and maybe only respond to fembot themed threads once every few weeks otherwise I'm just normal.
Anyways iris u sound mad you're normally not like this. Wishing other women to be sexually assaulted no matter how annoying and bitchy they are that's still fucked. Try taking a bubble bath and listening to music those usually calm me down. kino op photo btw.