What age did you notice your sex drive declining?

What age did you notice your sex drive declining?

Attached: 3C39D4E0-1CA9-4581-9224-592EF157873A.jpg (741x800, 72.5K)

Hasn't happened yet and I'm 30.

Still jack off pretty much everyday, and shoot long thick globs of cum.

Been taking testosterone supplements everyday for the past year now like Tomcat Ali just in case though.

>shoot long thick globs of cum
TMI my nigga

You're asking about people's sex drives on r9k.
What did you expect....

I'm 31 and I only fap maybe 3-4 times per week now, compared to 7-10 times per week from about age 13-27. So I guess age 27

When I hit 40 thank god. If I had been born a women I would have been a nymphomaniac

No morning wood since I was 18

Don't know. It was ballistic in college then I laid of the no fap periods and it just stabilized to around 2-4 times a week.

I haven't noticed it and this

Happened literary the week after my 29th birthday. Went from jerking off two times a day to ever two weeks

At 27 I guess.

33 year old here - it wavers. Idk if it's true for everyone or not, but there was a point when I was 20 where I went 4 months without masturbating. There was a time earlier this year that I was literally jerking off 3x per day.

I'm having a wank right now, thank you OP. :)

Ask me again in 20 years. My dick radiates feverish heat from time to time

It never declined, only ramped up.

Around 25.
When the sobering realization hits you that you'll die alone, end your family name and just waste and rot away like yesterdays garbage.. It kinda dies.
33 and it's still true and I now it's just reality as nothing has changed part from me getting older and more of a burden to society with a rotting corpse of a body to live in until I can't take it anymore.

It's been fun I guess but at this point not even games are fun. It's the weekend and I've spent it more or less closely observing my wallpapers and it's getting about time to sleep, the only time I'm happy is in my dreams now.

I'm 32 and if anything my sex drive has gotten stronger overtime, despite or maybe because of being KHV so no outlet for it

Around 22. I'm 24 now and it's almost gone.

You're happy on your dreams?
Fucking lucky

i have to take meds cause im a schizo and my sexual urges are practically zero. i still jerk off tho because i was on nofap for six months and then i suffered my first psychosis, think that may have caused it.

Got completely desensitized from just choking my dick out on a daily basis for decades. I started nofap 15 days ago. Laugh if you want, but it's the longest I've gone without jerking off. Still on it. All I can say is, "it works." I think it works better if you have a steady gf/wife that you can fuck when urges come.

Attached: lack-of-sex.png (695x529, 143.74K)