Lmao

>"w-well he did it, whats your excus-"

I'm not white. That is my excuse

Attached: baldman.png (1295x853, 1.87M)

He stepped down. He looks way more normal when he's not doing a cringy pose. If he took care of his ugly beard he'd be 7-8/10.

>combined height: 6'3"

Attached: 51374syHH8L._SX384_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (386x499, 34.42K)

I refuse to belive that's the same person

She's flat chested but really not bad looking. He looks good and is lean but not exactly big. Gives hope that maybe I can get there one day.

>has the social skills to interact with women
Just be Chad?

it is. He got a nosejob which is understandable

he... did it?? i remember seeing edits of him on Any Forums and other boards, one where he was looking like a leprechaun lol.
original copy pasta was always something like "Just shave bro, just grow a beard bro, just be confident, just get fit" with the image on the left. well turns out the "meme" was actually right.

>he was looking like a leprechaun lol

indian women are pretty short. if his gf is 5' 3" then he is like 5' 5"

different dude, the moles don't match

He's a faker. The tattoo is on the other side!

ive been through the subreddit that this has been posted in which is r/interracialdating.
Almost everytime the man looks average and is white while the woman is of colour and looks ugly. Do white people really have standards THIS low? Or is it only the men

No his side profile just looks way better than his actual face

Doesn't look like the same guy. But anyway

>White men actually thinking they can be incel when every race of women wants white men and white-looking babies

absolutely not the same guy

to be fair though, if white guys dropped the illusion of being actual virgins instead of simple volcels we wouldnt have a board to talk on. Most of the users here have been white. Even if I'm talking to a LARPer its nice to be able to vent my problems to people who might get it, even if only artificially

Attached: 9y6eolcc6yry.jpg (1385x993, 119.19K)

>He's German
I don't tell anyone I'm German. White women want an exotic oriental king, not a son of Billy Betabuxx. I also lose interest in English speaking women when they have German last names.

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1968-101-20A,_Joseph_Goebbels.jpg (572x768, 74.29K)

Give any man poor social skills and he becomes a -10/10. Any race, any height, any age, any muscles
They end up here and they die alone

It's not the same person. Look at the freckles on his chest and waist. They are not the same.

>you have to by gymmaxed to get far belove average women
The absolute state.

that is not a two inch difference...