Unironically what is the point of talking to girls when theyre talking to 20 other guys at the same time

Unironically what is the point of talking to girls when theyre talking to 20 other guys at the same time

And even if you managed to get one, they would eventually leave you and cuck you like they always do

What is the point of life if I will never have a loving, loyal girl

Attached: 8DA20954-C086-4DB2-B905-29879CB6C034.jpg (800x450, 211.04K)

None im getting a real doll

>Unironically what is the point of talking to girls when theyre talking to 20 other guys at the same time
>And even if you managed to get one, they would eventually leave you and cuck you like they always do
absolutely, but the alternative is to die alone. I think even the most cucked of men realise how bad the deal is, but you have to be quite the creature to beat your biological instinct to find a mate into submission. I guess there are a lot of intoxicating copes for the average man, now.

I'm in the same boat as you. Not that short, not that bad looking, not that unfit, but the competition is just too stiff.

feels nice being genetic trash not having to worry about competing in the first place

user, please remember that you're just as much of a person as they are. You are perfectly able to leave and cuck people just as well. I hope you manage to produce the sense of autonomy you need, and don't worry. It's all make-believe in their heads as well. : )

>What is the point of life if I will never have a loving, loyal girl
Don't remind me
Captcha sex4u

Attached: 1656167385999.jpg (236x454, 99.33K)

But I would never leave or cheat on her. Whereas with women it feels like they look for an excuse to leave as soon as they get bored. Ive dealt with it too many times at this point. I give them my all and my trust and they leave.

I am fit, tall, and good looking. I just dont want a girl who has been with another guy or who would even consider it.

Man, I've been single for almost 8 years now, i literally stopped caring about women like 4-5 years ago, and guess what? I'm happier alone that I've ever been in any relationship. Women are just too much work and too much drama and I don't have the time and the patience to bear with it, i don't like going out and wasting my money when I have a console and tons of Vidya, why would I buy food for some whore when I can buy it for my mom, grandma and cousins and feel satisfaction with it?

Attached: IMG_20201009_140400.jpg (1080x2037, 397.62K)

I envy you user. I still dream about finding that shy qt girl who prefers to stay inside with me and read after we go to the gym

It's demoralizing, yes.

I don't know how normalfags can play this game, even for years, and still be able to look at themselves in the mirror. It makes me feel like shit.

You don't know that, and that's fine, because you're not supposed to be unable to leave or cheat unless you personally choose to. Maybe she'd be a cunt. That's the point. It doesn't matter what you do as long as you already have that capacity in you as a person in all its width and complexity, by which point fearing that in others becomes meaningless to you. You are also overestimating people, and you'll have to realize you're just as fully capable on treading on toes as any other person, even if you choose not to. And that's HEALTHY, for you and others as well, as non-intuitive as it may sound. Your second sentence feels to me like a projection on your part, and it's important for you to realize if that's the case because that's just gunk that slows you down. It doesn't mean you're at fault, it doesn't mean that everyone else is le bad people, either. No one gives anyone all their trust, because you're simply not supposed to do that with and to your psyche. You're also not actually seeing it as "giving" them your trust, and maybe something more along the lines of "handing it over". But it's actually, literally, giving. And just as well as you can give something, you can take it back. You're not being robbed of anything, really. Trust is a thing you generate yourself and can do so indefinitely, on literal whim, because you don't need to generate it off of things that are true or factual. They don't do it, either.

if you steel yourself to find rejections funny, then you can try more and more outlandish things to get rejected and these will have a higher chance of success for standing out

Well user, that's actually a really nice type of girl, go ahead and find her.

But be aware of red flags.

Good luck user.

Attached: FB_IMG_1603507725457.jpg (1080x716, 33.65K)

There is no purpose, women don't believe in saving themselves. You should be focused on your income.

>You are perfectly able to leave and cuck people just as well.
Yeah I'm sure lonely incel OP could one day just decide to be an e-whore and suddenly he'd get 20+ girls messaging him on Discord and he could pick and choose which one he wants to keep and which one he wants to cuck.
>It's all make-believe in their heads as well
Except when they run into local Chad and they get dicked happily.

Don't post shitty dishonest cope like this, women and men are not equal in the dating scene.

Its easy to find girls that arent talking to 20 guys. Do you have any hobbies?

Thats right
Give up incels
Your life is over
It never even began
Roblox yourself you wastes of carbon

Uglier and more mediocre people than you have broken up with people, user, and you're naive for thinking that what ultimately assures one's progress in life isn't arbitrary cope that they can retreat into when they're running low on fuel. People with airtight views on themselves do not exist, because that's not how a human being is supposed to work. You're overestimating people, too

you are competing with multiple chads that are pumping and dumping multiple women. So over

Attached: 83168C34-B859-4053-BE74-5F4E9A926206.jpg (828x595, 61.84K)

These are terribly written posts, first of all

Guarantee a woman wrote this