TICK

TICK
TOCK
Tony
TICK
TOCK

Attached: LGC4YU2VJVDYXPYOBTAHHZQR5U[1].jpg (1960x1470, 213.07K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tony is hotshotting a world title match, no milly is possible but Megamind is going to have his work cut out for him this week

If Any Forums is Megamind, does this make AEW Tighten or Metro Man?

KWAB

Attached: aew-dynamite-rampage-aug-10-minneapolis-mn-event-page-665x374-9be48be45c[1].jpg (1200x675, 141.22K)

I think we will make a milly this week. Title match is a huge draw

Megamind has been getting a strong push and he’s over with the crowd. Backstage politicking by Cum Man could cost him the match this week, but if he goes over he’s guaranteed a monster pop on Thursday.

We're all gonna be getting no milly if cunter keeps bringing back these NXT shitters

>Tony is hotshotting a world title match, no milly is possible but Megamind is going to have his work cut out for him this week
every episode of WWE under haitches banner has had a hotshot, kek

AEW is the She-Man.

>Megamind has been getting a strong push and he’s over with the crowd. Backstage politicking by Cum Man could cost him the match this week, but if he goes over he’s guaranteed a monster pop on Thursday.

Attached: dylan-selfie.png (474x459, 473.3K)

Eat shit you blue-headed fuckface.

Real Housewives is in the midst of a monster push with Megamind, I think we have a chance e-groids

>mfw have Nielsen box
finna watch real housewives to dab on the trannies

I think the ratings shit is integrated into my cable box, my wife watches Real Housewives anyway so she's dabbing on them unintentionally

trannies fear the big blue cranium

Not so fast, Megamind. I stand for AEW

Attached: She-man.jpg (377x500, 100.19K)

Based

Will be based when AEW gets canned by Warner Jews Discovery. Until that happens. It don't matter.

>aewtists FEAR wednesdays

Attached: 1, 2, no milly coming for you.gif (540x304, 3.03M)

wrong

Attached: No Willy Trucking Co.gif (400x287, 1.7M)

talk about a dickhead. i could just see a dickhole on the top of his dome

KEEEEEK this bitchass trannxir been sleeping on our lil nigga