Lol wagecucks waiting for the house market to crash...

lol wagecucks waiting for the house market to crash, I'm waiting for my parents to just say "user here's all our property and wealth worth over a million, we want you to have it "

Attached: 1656716939522.jpg (828x913, 70.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ccn.com/these-entitled-millennials-are-cheering-for-a-housing-market-crash/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My parents have negative net worth, I'm not getting shit when they die, infact I'll probably be paying for the funerals.

I love how fucking snide they are about this. Like my generation never being able to afford a home is a good thing. Who is going to pay for your social security you retards when no one can build a family anymore?

You cant fix boomer, gen x never cared, millennials just play video games, and zoomers are coomers.

What are we even going to do about this. IIt's all so fucking fucked.

Attached: 1638643635736.jpg (719x798, 79.02K)

white and asian people without access to nepotism are honestly scum why dont they just fucking DIE HUH

Attached: 97350062_p0_master1200.jpg (848x1200, 800.76K)

yeah good luck with that. Boomers near the end of their lives are intentionally pissing away their wealth so their kids have nothing

>What are we even going to do about this

War obviously. War always fixes shit like this.

My boomers parents already went passed that stage of their lives a decade ago and realized what a huge mistake it was to do so. Still. They have a lot of money leftover due the property they own is over a million.

My dad was telling me how great it was that I was here and how he wanted to get a condo once my little brother moved out but it's a "family home" and he wants me to stay. I don't know how to manage not deserving what I'm given. There's so much I want to do but any time I ask people how they work hars their answer is always "I have to". I just feel so pathetic

Wait till you find out how much debt they are hiding

>funerals
Cremate them and spread their ashes somewhere nice or use them to fertilize some plants.

Embrace it king. My parents understand the struggles of todays' economy is horrible than it's ever been that they just prefer I not suffer and just help out with whatever I can in the house.

Attached: 8e3.jpg (600x600, 44.75K)

>modest houses that cost 100-200k in the 90s are now worth around 1 million USD
how entitled that they dont want to be millionaires in order to afford a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom house, they should stop eating so much avocado toast!

Unfortunately I already ruined it lying about uni I'm moving out in August when I was supposed to graduate before he realizes I haven't gone in 2 years. I think I needed to ruin my relationship with my family before I can actually change so it'll be okay, or at least nothing less than I deserve.

This is a fake headlines, there's no way anyone would use such blatant weasel words as "entitled" and "seems"

ccn.com/these-entitled-millennials-are-cheering-for-a-housing-market-crash/
It's real

Actually, people can afford houses. Houses are being bought for hundreds of thousands of dollars above the already high asking prices. There is just a division between the valuable and worthless people.

I have become resigned to the fact I will never own a home as long as I live, and honestly what's the point? I don't have a wife and kids so owning a massive home as a single man is wasteful and pointless. I wish I was born in a different age where I could actually realistically have those things.

Being able to take on debt is not being able to afford something.

Pull your head out of your ass.

>implying it isn't the boomers buying more houses at they can rent to millennial and zoomer cucks and buy more houses

everyone should be entitled to housing, it should be a human right now a thing to get rich off

>Who is going to pay for your social security you retards when no one can build a family anymore?
They unironically think immigrants will do it. The same immigrants who constantly complain about and overtly say they want to dismantle anything white, european, or colonial will somehow want to subsidize the pensions of a bunch of old white europeans because the local western/colonial system says they have to...

>Houses are being bought for hundreds of thousands of dollars above the already high asking prices
People now have to take 30 year loans to buy houses from people who got them on a 5 year loan

Attached: 1609338378442.png (500x482, 357.03K)

LMAO. Here's what will happen:

> Housing price crash is caused by economy crash as millions can't pay their mortgages anymore
> Mass layoffs occur as the economy spirals into recession
> Nobody without a large amount of liquid funds can buy a house
> Rich people have lots of liquid funds- buy up property as an investment at fire-sale prices
> Inequality is exacerbated

We're in the mess we're in because half of the populace doesn't understand the concept of a "second-order effect."

You're free to be housed by the local social service. They have plenty of "affordable housing" concrete cubes where your 2 room living pod is stacked together with 50 other people's 2 room living pod. They cost the same as owning a god damn farmhouse back in the 1980s but the government people calculated that you should be able to afford it on a median wage.