What's one thing you regret doing in life?

What's one thing you regret doing in life?

Attached: pepe.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

Not doing enough

Attached: 1638996505476.jpg (936x924, 128.02K)

Being born of course

Attached: 1646727675693.jpg (311x399, 18.82K)

How was this original and same

I regret leaving my fence sitter position to explore the far right. They may be right about alot of things, but that wont bring my ability to get along with the hivemind back.

I used to be able to live and let live but now I have principles that I want to stand up for and believe in right and wrong and for whatever reason most of the world seems to not agree with me.

I am free, but I am alone. And the far right is just a fed counter op to the far left. It's just more masonic mind control to create conflict that they can benefit from. I got fucking duped and now I'm alone and pissed that I wasted so much time and burned relationships for no reason.

Attached: 1635202916573.jpg (561x420, 305.71K)

Not staying in touch with friends. Not moving out after high school. I kinda regret not killing myself last year.

Going to university was the absolute worst decision I've made, was already making good money in trades but boomer parents pressured me to go.

what exactly is your problem dude? are you really that jealous?

well of course you are, what a stupid fucking question. and then people wonder why i am doing what i'm doing

Not being consistant with le self improoovement

Nothing. I haven't done anything bad enough to regret it.

Attached: 1655161457113.jpg (640x791, 50.25K)

How could i regret something when everything i did was based on my knowledge at that time?

I always just did what i thought was best for me. Even when i did wrong

>What's one thing you regret doing in life?
Being born

going to refeeding food jail and letting them "take away" my anorexic body and "save my life"

Attached: vgb hchfgyyh.jpg (833x1280, 244.79K)

Living. Every new day is punishment for refusing to kms.

i honestly care to regret cause my life is a series of disappointments and indecision anyway, why would i waste my time crying of what i didn't do? i haven't done shit anyway

>don't care to

see, just another fuck up

i feel that. i got down to 138 (i am 5' 8") and my parents said "youre getting too thin dont lose any more) and now ive gainged weight. my new goal is 120 so they can eat it.

sex and anything remotely sexual

I got down to 70 (at 5'0), I just wanted to get under 70 but my liver and heart was failing. Then they put me at an overweight 130 but I'm down to 117. I don't even know where I want to be again , just not here

Attached: img5092_080713_hm_koha06_0.jpg (640x360, 67.34K)

Taking sciences for my highers, instead of languages, where my true talent was.

I should have done computer science

Same. t. engineercel

>Going to uni (dropped out and have no degree)
>being NEET for years, including now

I don't know what kid or teen me would think of if someone told them they would be living with their parents at 27 with no job or career prospects. I don't know why I let this happen.

Attached: 1474996414418.jpg (250x249, 6.28K)