What's the tallest you'd like to be?

What's the tallest you'd like to be?

Attached: EgfJAgfU0AMd32Y.jpg (548x679, 63.07K)

godzilla-sized so i could stomp out israel
based!

I'm already 6'5", I don't need to grow any further.

I'd like to be a 5'11" manlet, so I'd be too short for the women who make a big deal about height, but tall enough for the rare women who don't really care.

As a 5'11" manlet, there's something psychological about seeing a big number first that really fools people. It's like how things are advertised as $9.99 to make it seem way cheaper than $10.00. Same thing applies to height. Sometimes it makes me wish I wasn't a yank, because 180 cm and 182 cm aren't really perceived as different.

I just want to escape the 5'8 king of manlet hell trap. All I ask is another 2 inches sir

Attached: Zk1HlIpZBqwS12RN2thnjugV9YIT5qHS0fZkV0KSOpg.jpg (600x315, 22.56K)

Literally just tell girls you're 6'. I'm 5'11 but just say that. I used to feel guilty, but at the same time it's fucking retarded since it's basically a psychological difference, not an actual one. Tons of guys lie 2" about their height too. If you're 5'11 and don't tell girls you're 6' you're basically inting.

You're taller than most women anyway so just get buff and you can convince her primal brain that you could probably kick her ex's ass.

5'8"
I'm already 5'9" though

I'm 6'1 and I don'tthink I'd wantto be over 6'4". The taller you are the more inconvenient it is to use everything since it all has to fit women who are obviously generaly shorter.

I did that with a 5'2" girl I dated. She prided herself on being able to tell the difference and would brag to her friends that I was ACTUALLY 6'0". She still doesn't know she was living a lie. We're all fucking giants to short girls anyway so in my experience none of them can tell the difference. A tall girl who's like 5'9" or above might be able to call you on it though so be careful.

Usually 6'3 is enough but then I see a guy taller than me and I get uncomfortable. Tall enough to be tallest in the room is ideal. Man taller than me happens far less often than when I see a man that weighs more than me. I eat like a pig yet little man with a tan over there and everyone else mogs the shit out of me. It's maddening because weight is something completely within our control but it involves a lot of pain to get there.

I would rather tell the truth and stay single than sacrifice my dignity and honor by lying for someone so worthless that they reject anyone under 6'.

Agreed, I already ahve a lie set up for that though 'oh I was measured at 5'11 when I was 18, then grew', which is actually true. The point though is that they don't actually give a fuck if you're 5'11 or 6', it's basically the same thing. The only thing they care about is having bragging rights and being able to tell themselves/others their bf is 6'+

>You're taller than most women anyway

This would have been true in the 90's but it feels like every (american) girl my age is a bit taller. I need to go back to japan where most girls were qt smol queens

Attached: 274119285_1848948045302998_7087780127528568187_n.jpg (1080x1349, 209.54K)

Lol have fun with that. I used to think similarly, but it's retarded to shoot yourself in the foot for an outdated concept like honor, especially when modern women are completely unworthy of it. Honor only works when both sides are honorable. I still treat honorable men/people with honor, but treating a tinder hoe with honor is completely retarded.

I don't remain honest for the sake of honoring others, I remain honest for the sake of respecting myself. I'm sorry that you've lost sight of yourself, but it's never too late for you to find yourself again.

Honestly feels like I'm talking to my past self, you'll learn in time. There are levels to lying and honor just like anything else. Having an autistic black and white rule will get you nowhere in life, this isn't some fucking anime or knightly tale. Telling a girl you're 6' instead of 5'11 so you can overcome the retarded psychological barrier they have is completely difference than thing with more magnitude, in which you should still have honor.

Ive love to be 6'5 Im 6'1 btw

Frauding your stats to breed is normal for male mammals you retard, honesty gets you nowhere but the extinction route.

If you are a purist about it then just measure multiple times with multiple instruments. Combined with posture and hydration you should be able to make up the difference to hit the 6' mark. At least 71.501" which rounds up.