Incels are the bottom 10% of men but somehow deluded themselves into thinking they're part of 80% of men by believing...

incels are the bottom 10% of men but somehow deluded themselves into thinking they're part of 80% of men by believing the 80/20 rule. Explain

Attached: 1624675916404.webm (540x960, 1.96M)

more like 3% cuz 97% of people have sex at some point in their lives

imagine thinking you aren't an incel OP

>Posts a room full of used goods and Chad's sloppy seconds
It's called The Pareto principle, clueless incel in denial. Don't waste your time here, clueless bluepilled retard.

Yeah even though Im a khhv at 32 I dont buy the 80/20 rule
Every single guy I have known in school etc, even the weird looking losers like me, are all either married, with kids or have girlfriends

My cousin who was a drug addict, skinny as fuck, never worked in his life, several missing teeth, has fucked a lot of women, sure some of them were fat, but others were average looking
And just found out a couple of days ago that the poorest, weirdest kid in my school, who was raped by his grandfather as kid, has a child with a 7/10 woman. And no he is not rich either, he has a crappy job in construction.

>sex at some point in their lives
>shifting goalposts this hard
grim reality if normies are having to huff copium this hard, incels dont even have to make their own case anymore

just because youve had a gf a few times over a decade doesnt mean you are getting laid consistently. they are still incels

White people can't be incels.
Only black people and latinos who are brown are incels because they are the lowest in the dating pool.

parreto principle applies regardless, 20% of the men are getting 80% of the sex. Also , 28% men are not having sex at all nowadays (google it). So really its the bottom 3/10ths not 1/10th. That leaves the 50% of normies to have 20% of the rest. Eventually some of chad's sloppy seconds will drip down to them

Normies be like
>Haha I have a 97% chance of losing my virginity by the time Im 45, incels proven wrong yet again :)
Without a hint of irony

80 percent of men arent virgins. 80 percent men have to jester to get laid however.

>20% of men have endless free easy access pussy on a conveyor belt more or less
>60% of men have to simp and treat a 5/10 woman like a literal goddess to get laid once a year and get chad's sloppy seconds
>20% of men will die virgins
that better?

Over 30% of men are virgin. Almost 60% are incels. Whenever you like it or not.

Women won't stop hating you just because you pretend to not be one. Being incel is only about genetic lottery.

I think i cannot subconsciously connect with people anymore.
I have become too used to myself alone, even when i'm improving, i'm already being fed ways to fuck it up. I did try, but apparently not hard enough, and now i'm with myself.
My soul is tired and stopped hungering for social developments.

Incels often claim that guys who already had or still have regular sex cannot be incels. Well the logic completely falls apart if you still have a 97% chance of having sex someday.

Why is everyone so attractive in this kind of videos? In any party, there's at least a FEW ugly people.

If this isn't staged, I am the fucking president.

you know whats sad? sexhavers dont come to r9k to make posts like this
no, when you see a post like this you can be sure its a fellow incel who copemaxxed and now tries to convince others that the blackpill is false, despite being 30+ and never going on a date

success breeds success, failure breeds failure. Chad got his first gf at 12, it gave him confidence, it let him make mistakes, it let him learn. Incel got his first gf at 25, he had no practice, he has no confidence, mistakes lead to relationship failure and even lower self confidence

Eh, it just looks like a standard college party. Pretty low key imho.

Niggers give themselves away calling it the 80/20 rule instead of the Pareto principle. In practice, sex is socially regulated (not a natural process) so it comes out to more like 60/20 instead of 80/20.

You are a fucking moron bro, sorry. Even calling it the 80/20 rule proves as much. It is called the PARETO PRINCIPLE. It applies to basically everything. 20% of realtors sell 80% of homes, 20% of athletes score 80% of the points (in individual scoring sports), 20% of workers do 80% of the work, etc.
But it goes even deeper than that. 20% of letters make up 80% of the words. 20% of the carpet gets 80% of the traffic. It should come as no surprise that 20% of the men have 80% of the sex. It is a mathematical effect, not a red pill.

Cheerleader (aka fraternity) effect google it

The problem is people are unable to be honest. Usually if I ever explain why I have trouble finding a partner, I am met with empty platitudes.
>You're not ugly
>You're fit enough
>You're tall enough
>You have a personality
Rather than being objective and encouraging. I don't take anything they say at face value because it does not translate to my experience in the real world. I just wish more friends were willing to say
>Yeah you're ugly, here are some ways to improve your looks
>Yeah you're out of shape, keep going to the gym and it will pay off
>Go touch grass and do something interesting.

I feel like I get more solid advice from the blackpillers and trolls than I do from friends and family

But that bullshit sex is regulated by foid primitive psychosis that makes them value face over everything else in a man.

You do not know what the word "incel" means.

>stupid fucking incels its actually 60/20 bet you little disgusting incels feel stupid huh ;))))))
every thread.

A non virgin incel is simply a normie who hasnt fucked in years.

No it is regulated by shit like marriage. Something like a college freshman class is a free market, so you see something more like 80/20.

>Marriage regulates sex

/r/deadredrooms

>Chad got his first gf at 12, it gave him confidence, it let him make mistakes, it let him learn. Incel got his first gf at 25, he had no practice, he has no confidence, mistakes lead to relationship failure and even lower self confidence
So the latter has to try harder. That's unfortunate, but what's your point? It's not impossible to succeed simply because you haven't succeeded much yet--that's defeatist logic.

Yeah. Incels are just pussies who can't talk to women or don't even try. Well sorry kiddos but women lack testosterone and sex drive. They will 99 percent of the time not pursue you. You have to go seek it. I'm 27 and have been asked out twice all my life. And one was in the 7th grade and the ither was 10th grade. So yeah, its super rare. I'm dating 3 women right now. 1 is a 9 out of 10. The other is a 7 out of 10. And the other maybe 5 out of 10. Every guy I know either gets laid or has got laid. Only virgins I know literally have 0 confidence and don't talk to women. In that case, fuck them. Don't have the balls to ask women out you for sure don't deserve to fuck them.

Very depressing sub but I do not see the connection. Those people are not sleeping around, otherwise they would be a lot happier lol

You dont get it Chad won because he looks good meaning all foids care about is you looking good so foids are ridiculously unfair to men because of their genetics, meaning it doesnt matter what you do, you lose.

Hubby isnt fucking but wifey is, foids dont have sexual morals that means a foid cant comprehend why abstaining from sex is a good thing meaning wifeys are fucking like its the cock carousel all over again.

God shut the fuck up there are tiktoks of foids chasing down Chads in their cars.

not true at all, go talk to some attractive autists, the fight doesn't stop at looks

Mentalcels are not comparable to us.

>Mentalcels are not comparable to us.
Yeah, they're worse off because unlike you they have to face reality and can't cling to delusions of muh height or muh face. In reality, your problems are the same as theirs, only worse because you are delusional and defeatist. And you're not even willing to have an honest conversation about this because you absolutely must cling to your "I can't ever succeed" copes, because you don't want to try. Trying and failing is what makes an incel, not crying on r9k