Ask the opposite gender:

You know how this works, ask the opposite gender any question you'd like and wait for a reply :)

Attached: images.png (251x201, 4.13K)

Ill start!

Guys: What do you wish you would get for your birthday?

ok this one goes out to the ladies
please post your tits

Why are all women autistic angels?

That's not a question, silly.

Uh... I don't know the answer to that one

mtf are not the opposite gender.

Guys: What's your idea of a perfect date?

Attached: KAB-What-Is-Your-Favorite-Date-Night-Idea_-1-610x908.jpg (610x908, 45.64K)

Cash given to me in an original way.

Do women care if a man reads?

What would be an original way?
Something creative? Like a a bouquet of roses made of money?

Attached: DSC_9916-56a6e9433df78cf77290e163.jpg (2592x3872, 674.75K)

Some do, some don't.
I personally enjoy reading from time to time so I do find it attractive when a guy reads as well.
What he reads can also make him seem much more interesting.

why is it that people scream "muh personality"" despite looks and height being all? (to "fem"bots)

Because for a lot of people that is actually what matters most.

I believe people who don't look for anything serious will go for looks
but people who look for a lifelong partner by far prefer personality.

I usually don't like celebrating birthday, but I'd be happy to receive basically anything as a gift besides money. I especially like being gifted books that the other person has read, since it makes me feel like I've become closer to them by reading it.
Depends on where I am. If there is a nice park or natural area nearby, then picnics or sharing a coffee on a bench are probably at the top of my list. If not, then I'd say takeout and a movie either at my house or theirs.

What is a good personality, I want to know

Oh I don't actually care about the how I'm gifted the cash. I just added that to make the comment original. Sorry to disappoint.

Guys. Why do you act rude to women then wonder why you are single?

> I especially like being gifted books that the other person has read, since it makes me feel like I've become closer to them by reading it.

That is such a sweet thing to say! I never wanted to gift books that I enjoyed to people because I thought they would judge my taste (or not care enough to read it in the first place)

its like a shit one but better

So why is it that it seems that incels (soon to be 40% of men statistically) seem only to encounter these "shallow" women?

>wonder why you are single?
Nobody wonders why they are single. I hate that expression. I know exactly why I am single. And it's not being rude.

It really depends from one person to another.
People usually want someone who shares their passions and beliefs.

A more introverted girl would likely prefer a more introverted guy who didn't have a need to hang out with a bunch of people all the time. On the other hand, a person who is extremely extroverted would likely want a partner who shares their enthusiasm about going out and being social.

Luckly, there are all kinds of people out there so there is someone out there for everyone :)

because your personalities are like talking to a gutter being "nice" doesnt cut it

>there is someone out there for everyone
That is useless when there is not a good way to find someone

Haha okay, sorry, Im autism.

>tfw no autistic gf
So sad