/mbti/ - Breeders Busty Beautiful Balls

mbti - Breeder edition
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is an introspective self-report questionnaire indicating differing psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions. The test attempts to assign four categories: introversion or extraversion, sensing or intuition, thinking or feeling, judging or perceiving.

Take the test here:
sakinorva.net/functions

An introductory article:
myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/

Additional tests and resources:
pastebin.com/p1aw7cYS

Thread Questions:
>your type
>do you like, despise, or worship Breeder?
>Centaur x Breeder or Breeder x Centaur's sister or Breeder x ENFJ-senpai?

Attached: busty.jpg (201x251, 5.23K)

I curse you OP, and now you have rectal cancer progressing rapidly

What has happened to these threads

Third for Turbie (and turbie(s))! :3

Attached: turbie adopt me.png (1600x1288, 86.46K)

>your type
INTP
>do you like, despise, or worship Breeder?
despise.
>Centaur x Breeder or Breeder x Centaur's sister or Breeder x ENFJ-senpai?
i ship myself with a short woman who i don't know and who doesn't know me. i want to get drunk, do unspeakable things to her and with her for a whole night and then we go our separate ways. that's really the only possibility.

Attached: 1623313419417.jpg (2160x2211, 301.4K)

I have no clue about what you're talking about is it related to that manga with the centaurs and stuff?

We let people who are obviously not here to talk about personality systems take over.

INTJs

how do you decide what to work on in yourself? how do you decide what to put your energy into? does it just come from inside you?

I've never possessed that ability. Being able to work on yourself and actually improve must be an amazing sight to behold.

Obtain a symbiotic relationship with an INFJ where you exchange information on "what the other should be putting energy into".

what do you expend your energy on then? are you misplacing it?

huh.

>how do you decide what to work on in yourself? how do you decide what to put your energy into? does it just come from inside you?
Depends what kind of mood i'm in at the exact moment these are asked of me.

I'm not going to leave any MBTI posts here, make a proper thread.

Honestly I kind of like this.
Maybe it'll die off fully and can just be resurrected a year later after everyone shitty has fucked off.

I have these moments of unconscious inspiration, times of great instantaneous purpose. It sounds silly but I live my life around these moments. It's been a while since I've had one, last was near enough a year ago and I've been following its petering word ever since. I'm very tired and am hopeful for another, my year is nearly up.

>I have these moments of unconscious inspiration, times of great instantaneous purpose. It sounds silly but I live my life around these moments.
it's not silly. would you describe one?

i'm INTP. i live for them too. last one i had was about 6 years ago. started exercising and lifting for a future wife and family i didn't have. struck me out of nowhere. but that's the sudden clarity and purpose. been waiting ever since for another one.

have you been following it's shadow since?

Attached: 1636668360156.jpg (566x542, 30.66K)

nevermind. you said you were. reply box covered your response.

>what to work on in yourself
Things that interest me or make me better.
>how do you decide what to put energy to
See above, though I always mentally sort things by what needs done. Need to make a call? Do it ASAP. Need to respond to something? Do it ASAP. Anthony Jackass Bourdain once talked about how his main goal is to beat the guy inside him that wants to lay in bed and smoke bud all day. I can relate pretty closely with that, just replace devils lettuce with pipe tobacco and cigars.
>does it come from inside you
I think its less that and more I have a pretty unpleasant background that essentially lit a fire under my ass. Not saying I am some sort of hyper chad multi millionaire or completely successful, because I sure as fuck am neither, but it seems that even when I think I am in the shitter I am still floating better than the competition. I feel as well.

t. INTJ

>Anthony Jackass Bourdain once talked about how his main goal is to beat the guy inside him that wants to lay in bed and smoke bud all day. I can relate pretty closely with that
do you extend that one-up-manship to everything? or just you? do you want to only beat yourself, or that potential bad version of yourself?

as long as you are beating that bad version of yourself and you look around and see that people around you are failing that battle themselves, you are doing good? or better than them?

Do you think a symbiotic relationship could ever go beyond the superficial, the obvious and the visual? I think Ni dom can sometimes be hard to track without a literal portal into the mind, that goes both ways. But perhaps Ni dom also has enough schizo to 'see in'.

Can vary a lot. My second to last I was nightwalking, thinking about stuff as I ordinarily did back then. My mind wanders to the back of my mind. I hit a topic and the connections start flying. It becomes clear with little conscious deduction that there are a series of concepts that I will integrate into my future being. I spend the next hour in complete elation, euphoria. Such a strong, powerful feeling.

Whereas my last, I was also thinking, however I have a sudden definite decision without any conscious checks. The next few weeks I spend consciously parsing this decision and understanding it.

is it fair to say that Ni doms see things as a series of events into the future, like you were describing?

to me i almost think of drawn pictures of person standing there. then there's a series of jumps with lines drawn that connect them. like they are standing there now. but it arcs to two people standing together. then that also arcs into 4 people standing there. very vague, but it's always where things are going or could.

the person never moved, but it's a series of jumps into the future that are always happening and will happen and they are always anticipating these jumps and arcs and those moments that inspire fuel the arcs.

i wish i could draw it.

Attached: 1636032080207.jpg (760x428, 48.86K)

it's weird to think about the relationship between the conscious and subconscious.

I do think it's quite possible, it requires a certain kind of trust though. I think it's in the nature of Ni doms to try and create portals into their own minds. Other people aren't looking for them though, so it causes misunderstandings. But, when you pair two Ni doms that are on the same "wavelength", that is exactly what they do, create a two way portal.
If they get close enough, they can communicate on a nearly completely subconscious level by just passing images through the portal, completely non-verbally.