If you didn't get at least 100 you're a normgroid and need to leave

If you didn't get at least 100 you're a normgroid and need to leave.

Attached: 1656291405115.jpg (2410x1238, 1.76M)

I easily got 300, the classifications need to be revamped by 2x. How can you be a creep at 100?

>106
>rich chad

What being a misantrophic shutin does to you kek. Life is still fucking good.

100 is bare minimum. Even failed normies can get that. I got 220. Too many normal fags here.

Don't even need to read it only thing is the manchild and drugs aspect I don't have

24, technically 84 given I have a few Bionicles and live with my parents so am a bit of a manchild but I'm off next year and fuck bitches and stuff so probably 24.

I got 397.

141 literally because I still have a couple of old toys in my room and I consider myself a manchild. Could be worse I guess.

>regular job
>friends
>accomplishing goals
>made it to ghoul
this is demoralization, not a genuine evaluation

217 am i cool now?

and how tf is it physically possible to score less then30

34 if I'm being generous
70 if I'm being harsh

Leave me alone man i got 91

>113
>long term gf
>large circle of friends
>well playing job
>Any Forums
>good relationship with family
>respected by peers
>normies think I'm really weird, I haven't cared in years
Your test is broken, if you are not cattle you start racking up points simply for deviating for the norm.

152 here, 27 year old NEET that still enjoys my toys and childhood clothing so what. You are just jealous I still have them

Attached: 1627741644207.gif (500x446, 756.2K)

I'm 110
glad I'm fit if I wasn't I would have nothing

>301
Really need a 2 or 3x, 100 is a way to low entry point

Attached: 4CB82A96-C280-4F4A-B9DA-07751B12441A.png (1080x798, 835.12K)

>66
Debated adding the tobacco bit because I like pipes and cigars, but I only smoke them on occasion and thats just to relax and enjoy the flavors. Do not even inhale either. Kid me was a bit of a player. Now I am all burnt out and jaded.

I feel like this chart puts too much weight in the last category. The first category includes basic things that even ugly people have (job, hobbies, own place, etc.) And if you didn't have that then it is really over. But no we have to put about 80% of the weight in dating and sex which would put me over 300 easily.

In other words, you can have a good career, good hobbies, everything else in life fulfilled except for dating and you are at the bottom basically.

i'm at 239 jfl

>too retarded at math and my own existence to figure out what my score is
checkmate robots

>got a few hotwheel cars in my drawer
>+30
Rigged

>192
And I thought I was a normie now that I have a gf

Uhh yeah that's how modern society is?

You can be a billionaire but if you're not smashing some hot pussy you're a loser