Be me 25

>Be me 25
>Was leading a double life
>during the day, a normal guy with a job
>at night a weirdo sissy/trans/crossdresser or whatever the fuck you want to call me
>Been in sex work for like 2 years now, cam-whore shit, onlyshams, snapshit premium. You name it. I did it.
>Quit my real job a few days ago, basically NEET status now.
>Have zero intention of going to school or doing anything
>am I fucked or what? lmao

also pic related =P

Attached: Snapchat-377017795.jpg (676x1307, 171.23K)

your cute nigg, remember friednship, family, love, knowledge are the most important things, everything else is secondary and temporary

Oh forgot to add, religious family. Not understanding of the LGBT type shit

Also no social life, I have no IRL friends I hang out with or anything. I go to work, come home, get drunk, Sleep, Repeat.

Attached: Snapchat-309718882.jpg (676x1307, 197.53K)

Das taugh nigg. You got any passions? I think as you move i nto your 30s it is important to develop love for a certain craft or occupation. Something that will keep you satisfied and give you a sense of accomplishment as you grow older. Then I'd suggest you go to college for it, maybe your camwork can help you pay for it to some extent. As a fuck up myself these would be my tips, I'm slightly older than you.

Thanks user, but no. Not really, I'm literally an emptied headed bimbo desu

Attached: Snapchat-662646505.jpg (676x1307, 138.68K)

Get a new job and just show up in full faggot mode so you don't have to double life it anymore. That shit is bad for you, you gotta be true to yourself, do the big gay.

Full faggot mode?
Would you hire me??

Attached: Snapchat-223039223.jpg (676x1307, 75.52K)

You aren't thinking long term. Your "occupation" is not sustainable especially since you're already 25. Then again, trannies never do seem to think about the long-term, do they?

Exactly, you're right. I can sit here and logically think that sex work can sustain maybe like 10 years. Even if I'm absolutely lucky. At that point I would still need, savings, assets, retirement plan etc. Something I can live off of till I grow old and die. Like I know I ain't gonna be doing onlyfans at 80 years old.
Here's the thing though, I can sit here and think that. However emotionally/physically/mentally IDC. Like...I just want to be a whore?
...even if it ruins my life long term

Attached: Snapchat-374475442.jpg (676x1307, 82.74K)

Kind of jealous. No interest in being a woman in any way or making money with that kind of stuff but I just like the idea of mogging women. I already do with my hair just by not cutting it or ever treating/dyeing it. Plus some women are into guys that are girly. I've got a faggy personality but unfortunately I am not prety enough to fit the bill.
Somewhat unrelated but I've always been self aware of my looks, but I really knew it was over when faceapp was a thing. I didn't look very good with the female filter but there were so many other guys who turned into hot chicks with it.

Have a backup plan of some sort at least. Some kind of actual skill like coding or something. Start learning now so that by the time your sex grift runs dry you will have the skills ready to go back into working life.

You probably should have kept your job honestly and kept piling up the day job money + the sex money together.

Of course the ideal situation would be you cease your degeneracy and seek Christ but somehow I don't think you're interested in that.

I kinda feel that, I have tested my face on "attraction" type apps that base your face off of facial symmetry. I apparently am like a 7 as a male and an 8 as a female. So it kind of blew me away in a sense. Also yeah face app makes me look fem as fuck lol
Yeah, you're right. However just like you said, I rather be an abomination in the lords eye. Then be a "normal" christian boy.

Fuck this, I'm a fucking GOD

Attached: Snapchat-614468201.jpg (676x1307, 109.89K)

Welp, this thread ain't going nowhere lol
So if you want to chat with me more, here are my socials;
insta: femboycasey
twitter: femboycasey
snapchat: femboy_casey
kik: CaseyActual
discord: CaseyActual#7659

basically just google "femboycasey" no space, and you'll find me

Attached: Snapchat-1065504589.jpg (676x1307, 77.33K)

i'm sorry about your family; we do not have the fortune of choosing them.

you're very pretty, so i imagine you're at least pretty without all the filters. you like being a girl more don't you?

Attached: 1485210030241.jpg (682x682, 271.94K)

>discord: CaseyActual#7659
says you're "not accepting friend requests," so toggle it on i guess

Yeah I actually do, it's more fun lol

Attached: Snapchat-2026920551.jpg (676x1307, 67.03K)

Just fixed it

If you're making enough bank right now, move to a big gay city if you're not already in one.
It's good that you know there's a timeframe on this stuff before you get old and undesirable. The wall is definitely a thing for gays, and cd/sissy/trans especially so. The problem with sex work is that the wall impacts your love life, sex life, AND income. Most people only face the first two problems.
So play it smart - If you're making enough to get a mortgage started, consider doing that because at the end of it you'll have a house paid off and that makes living way cheaper when you're older. You can also sell up in the city and buy somewhere cheaper elsewhere later, and that gets you living money back.
Socially, if you're in a gay city you just need to find a way in with 'the family'. There's a separate layer of respectable, fairly ordinary socializing within 'the family', pot luck dinners, going to weddings, all that mundane shit completely aside from the grim underbelly. The nice thing about finding friends there is they just don't give a shit about this other side of your life, you can present completely ordinary on that front if you want to, or however you like.

It's ogre for you, no coming back from this tranny

Attached: 1502661101220.jpg (600x238, 18.27K)

lmao kys faggotrany