Minecraft thread

new world
decided to dig straight down to bedrock instead of make a house, diamonds at y=-41
how are you all doing this evening

Attached: 1648614875153.png (1882x987, 176.99K)

Don't even look for diamonds on this world as of right now on my world I just use the nether as a way to set up more portals via dupe glitch and then mine them out and place them somewhere else to randomly traverse and collect loot.

But, good on you for finding diamonds at the start

I'd like to play a mod where diamonds are actually extremely rare

Found some more within the first chunk at the bottom

Attached: 1626472086926.png (1828x981, 142.15K)

Good on you. How do you feel about deepslate? i like it's looks but, not it's functionality

Tbh, I really find the whole expansion shit with minecraft annoying. I preferred the limited world with the border because it felt more contained. It felt like there was more structure to the game, but now it's just a never ending expanse of endless everything and the only point is to get tools that basically simulate creative mode.

Eh i usually am the type to not stray far from my areas anyways so it never really bothered me too much

Well this is a fucking situation

Attached: 1640833215735.png (1777x981, 253.95K)

Ur dead [kj fjk rfjkfvjkvfnjfvjk]

Chads always dig straight down

Setting up a new home in a village, and just finishing off the trading area.

Attached: chamber of commhurr's.png (961x535, 756.39K)

The old house was too noisy, but keeping it as my growing and mining land.

Attached: mineideaiscomingalongnicelycraft.png (953x873, 1.51M)

I have this shit with Minecraft that I don't understand, I played it so much that I don't even know what to do or build anymore, except copy pasted shitty tnt cannon with little to no alterations from one version to the other, it's incredible. every time I open this game I either stare at the menu for a solid hour or I go building the same shitty tnt cannon over and over again, sometimes I just make some and change some little things, open a pdf and start detailing every single detail they might have, from the distance they shoot to the speed to the amount to the range to the loudness they make to the amount of tnt they produce in a sec or shit like that, funny thing is that they're not even some complicated Redstone mechanism behind, they're just old plain Redstone and dispenser shit. god I fucking hate this game

Attached: Immagine_2022-05-30_022204.png (686x336, 480.61K)

im building shiganshina from attack on titan on a nations world with 25 people in my town

if u wanna join leave ure discord below
this is the ip play.ccnetmc.com

Attached: unknown-19.png (1280x720, 884.5K)

would anybody like to play miencraft with me
nevada tan#9965

How is the y = -41? But if you meant 41 you wouldn't find any diamonds that high
I thought bedrock started at around 5. You'd be in the void below 0

one point one eight

Attached: 1632585037963.png (1392x1194, 1.14M)

Im googling it amd this shit is stupid man. So you can get stacks and stacks of iron with just 1 vein? Who thought this was a good idea? Its throwing odf the balance

Why bother cheating in singleplayer?

It's not as nice as it sounds. It's not like you spawn in and instantly you get an inventory of iron. Mining iron is a beginning game thing to begin with, iron golem spawners are almost necessary because it's impossible to mine with the fucking changed caves and underground oceans.